Michigan grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by JohnnyFrisco420, Apr 4, 2019.

1. plant doesnt look that bad. those bottom leaves will be gone soon. personally, i would do a slurry test and get the ppms and ph of your soil. then go from there. so if your soil is 7 or above you dont want to be feeding at or near 7. and likewise for 6. 6.5 is the sweet spot for container soil grows per the 'experts'. .02

2. Haven’t posted much on here for a while; life gets busy sometimes :

My girls are doing good got 6 out of 12 for females :)

Here are some pictures of them ; they are a little over two months old now and have been outside for almost a month ;

They seem to be doing better from the deficiency they had early on ;

Sent from my iPhone

3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey, Im around flint too canna. Good to see someone else in such depressing place :) haha

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looking healthy man, good job.

6. Plant #1
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone

• Like Like x 1
  7. Plant #2
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone

• Like Like x 1
  8. Plant #3
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone

• Like Like x 1
  9. Plant #4
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone

• Like Like x 1
  10. Plant #5
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone

• Like Like x 1
  11. Plant #6
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone

• Like Like x 1
  12. Having problems with rabbits now ; hoping to figure something out soon!!! Will upstate when I know what I’m going to do :)

Sent from my iPhone

13. Put some human hair near all plants to try to keep rabbits away and also will be applying neem oil tonight to make sure they stay off my plants :)

Sent from my iPhone

14. Where have you gotten those cages? I’ve been looking everywhere for a cylinder cage or fence with large holes i can turn into a cage.

My little crappy tomato rings fall over

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I see that material at all the hardware stores and farm supply stores. I THINK they’ll snip them to length for you; a roll is big and heavy. I’ve been using the same fencing for forty years.

16. Okay thanks i will ask.

Any idea how big your squares are? I saw some 2inch by 4inch online. I thought 4x4 would work better

17. The sun came out and I took a little walk to where I had some made-up cages. *MY* materials, that I walked over to, measured ~5 1/2" square and ~2" x 2 1/2" rectangular.
    Whatever you need, it's out there! I don't know where you live, but this stuff is just about everywhere around here.
    Amazon delivers rolls of fencing? Wow! *I* think they're very heavy.

18. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone

19. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone

• Like Like x 1
  20. [​IMG]