Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan Blueberry pickup. (pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gigglesmits, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Sorry about the pic quality, I didn't have any good lighting so I had to resort to flash, maybe I'll post better ones tomorrow when I have sunlight.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Looks pretty good wat is it? Haze, Kush?

3. The guy I got it from just said Blueberry.

4. Looks pretty good,
    I'm just finishing growing that strain and they look identical except mine are COVERED with crystal almost a blue tint to it too which is dope lol
    I started growing it with HPS and I live in an apartment and my neighbors complained about heat and noise so I grew with LEDs from Welcome to Guru Grow Lights, we specialize in LED grow lights for use in hydroponic and indoor gardens during vegetative and I think it made the difference. EVerything is regulated so nosy neighbors don't bug me and i can smoke blueberry kush in peace lol

grow together
    grow forever

weedman1000000g