Michganman 2019

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by michganman, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Everybodys seeds are ready to go out tommorow. Just got to put the postage on. Expect a package from dr chim richalds soon 20190304_213539.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Fellow Michigan grower here. Just stumbled upon your thread

• Like Like x 4
  3. Welcome man. Feel free to post up.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Thanks but it'll be a minute before I can grow again sadly.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ah that sucks. Well you can live vicariously theough mine.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Sounds good to me lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. If you're a cheap bastard like me, I reccomend searching the interwebs for organic free gardening samples. This all came in the mail today and all I paid was shipping and a small handling charge. It was like $10 or so total. This came from Sierra Natural Science, but I have more coming from Lost Coast Plant Therapy.
    20190307_145813.jpg 20190307_145940.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  8. I've done that before lol. Actually got some good nutrients too. Check out elite nutrients they're pretty good

• Like Like x 2
  9. I looked at their line, I dont see where it says organic though. Usually I only feed with dry organic stuff. I dont know if ill use that sample of grow, micro, bloom or not. I could dump all of those in my resevoir and it wouldnt come close to being potent enough for a feeding because my resevoir is huge. But yea, any way you can get something free from a big corporation is a win in my book. I much more liberal with my money when it somes to small companies or mom and pops shops

• Like Like x 4
  10. Oh I didn't know that you were organic

• Like Like x 1
  11. I bought a new truck today. I like it, but Im weird and Im most excited to go pick up free horse manure from craigslist haha

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I need a truck, or a friend with one. There's someone on craigslist selling organic Llama beans....wouldn't mind buying a truckload of that green gold

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yea its definitely nice when its needed. I had one before but it was only rear wheel drive. Thats gsrbage for michigan. Gotta have 4x4. What would you do with the beans?

• Like Like x 2
  14. The Llama "beans" is just a cute name for turds. Apparently their shit is compact, doesn't really smell, and likely won't burn plants even applied fresh. People rave about it like it's super shit.

15. Hmm did not know that. Good info. At first I thought you were talking about lima beans and just misspelled it haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I'm using alpaca beans right now. In present grow. $5.00 a #40 dag

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 2
  17. Nice man. I gotta look into these llamas and alpacas. Aren't they kinda like cousins and look similar? I know I have pet one before.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah they're cousins. My pop used to play in a jazz band with a guy who also raised llamas. Alpacas have fine hair they use to make textiles, and llamas are used more as a pack animal. Iunno about alpacas, but those llamas can be mean fuckers and spit at you. They launch that spit, you aren't safe 12 feet away.
    Both animals tend to use communal spots to take dumps, so their junk is easy to collect.

• Like Like x 2
  19. How are those working for you GTG? You use them before?

• Like Like x 2
  20. Checking in for this years crop. Last years was quite a show!

• Like Like x 2