Michganman 2019

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by michganman, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Ok, lets get things rolling early. I started late last year and it was kind of a shit-show all the way through. Im not doing that again. I have all my seeds started by march 1st. Should leave me time to sex regular seeds and clone others and have them ready and hardy for spring.

Line up is as follows:
    -Strawberry cough
    -Acapulco gold
    -kali china (thanks poiboy)
    -Lilly(piña colada)(thanks poiboy)
    -I have 1 reg see keft of land race Guatemala(thanks poiboy)
    -91 gorillas(91chemdawg x gg#4)michigan breeder
    -CBD critical mass(won in contest from vault seedbank)
    -My own strain, now feminized(mutt hybrid)

Finally everything is done right, on time, LABELED CORRECTLY, and ready to go.

Now my focus turns to the garden and the prep work. It was hurting for nitrogen a little last year so I am going heavy on the amendments and adding extra sand. Ill also re-auger out the holes so nothing is compact. I dealt with some fungus last year and Im thinking part of it was a soil turning anaerobic from multiple years without turning it. Ill also be spraying weekly with organocide plant doctor and this new botanical based foliar ill be trying.

Ill update regularly.

• Like Like x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Good to see you back man!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Thanks man. Back and itching to get this year started. Growing many other things besides the ganja too

• Like Like x 5
  4. Show's starting - got my seat! I have a feeling it's gonna be a good year michganman! Starting early...this might be the monster thread
    Nice lineup, sounds tasty AF!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  5. You will be super interested in my side project this year. Its something that will have to be updated by pm though if you get my drift

• Like Like x 5
  6. Hells yeah I'm all

I got some sides too

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Hey bro good to see you
    Nice lineup MM
    It wont be long now
    Yup I'v already started some of my outside girls. Will be cloning today and tomorrow. Then I'm dropping a few beans this week.
    Do you remember my big girl Somango from my 2017 outside grow?.... I got 1 seed from her and she live once again.
    I renamed it Somango Gigantis.
    I started her 12/5/18 she has been under low light to try and keep her small...ugh.. She is going to be just like her mother most likely much bigger.
    I'll start a new outdoor thread soon.
    Really good to see you on again MM

A reminder pic Somango.
    1 & 2 are 2017 mother Somango.
    3 is my baby Somango gigantis

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 8
  8. I'm on board MM. Following along.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Nice GTG
    Could never forget your classic harvest pics!
    Goddamn that's a leaf!

• Like Like x 5
  10. Thanks PoiBoy
    I know u can't hardly wait either

• Like Like x 4
  11. #11 michganman, Mar 2, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
    Oh yea i remember that for sure. Cant wait to see it progress again. Going to be a good year up here in the mitten! I have my main garden I am doing, plus I have 2 others I am supplying materials and doing most of the caretaking for in exchange for most of the product. Its going to be busy. Heres a new product ill be trying this year if anyone is interested

Welcome To Lost Coast Plant Therapy

Edit: just realized they have a sample for free, just pay shipping. I just bought it because its a good deal and ill gift it to a friend.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Welcome man. No rules around here. Post up whatever you want, even if its irrelevant.

• Like Like x 4
  13. So...I have my fem seeds from my own strain now. I gave seeds to a family member last year to grow out and they were my regular ones. Only his next door neighbor had a security light coming on all the time while in flower causing a herm and letting them seed themselves. Now, with that said, there could be a small small chance there was a male somewhere being grown by a different grower that seeded these but the chances are extremely slim, almost zero. I have 10 right now I am sexing to just make 100% sure. Does anybody want to run my strain? Free of course. Just Pm me and let me know how many beans you want (within reason) and where to send them and ill get them to you. I literally have hundreds. Just passing on the good vibes and karma.

• Like Like x 6
  14. I got 1 of these the other day.
    Dragon blood hash plant.
    A friend gifted me a clone and
    a Mango hash plant clone[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  15. Wth, I dont think I have ever seen anything like that. Thats awesome. I remember running the original g13 indoors in a hydro setup about 10 years ago and that strain was fantastic for bag appeal. I dont remember the smell or taste much but damn the frost!

• Like Like x 4
  16. Goddamn those sound tasty. Always wanted to try some Bodhi gear.....wish that foo did fems

• Like Like x 3
  17. I know both those plant have hard dank buds too

• Like Like x 2
  18. But going regs has it's benefits too

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I intend on doing some breeding that's mango the blood that hash plant blueberry Hawaiian Maui Wowie I got some plans

• Like Like x 2
  20. No doubt, If I had indoor options where I could keep clones, I would be running regs too. My dream is to make my own highly worked cross or two.

• Like Like x 4