Michelle Wolf.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Frasier, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Didn't know where to put this.

Now I believe in abortion whole heartedly, it should be absolutely available to everyone who needs it. Too many knocked up junkies/losers/idiots who end up being single mothers to junkie loser idiots who just perpetuate this kind of thing and give nothing back to society.

Now all that being said, can anyone tell me what in the name of hell is this?

This twat has got to be the least funny, most annoying D list comedian since Kathy Griffin (who actually was funnier at one point).

She looks and sounds like she had a stroke while knocking back a keg at a frat party and got her face tightened in some desperate attempt to fix it.

Some user here put up another thing by her when she tried to smack talk at the Whitehouse Correspondent's dinner, where she screwed up most of her half brained jokes and ended up sounding like a middle schooler who improvised a comedy act at a talent show.

Do the Left really buy this crap? Does anyone have a taste for humour anymore?

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

2. "Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

3. Not sure I can watch this type of stuff. All I can see is the dead family members that should be living life. Hits too close to home.

4. Wtf are you talking about.

5. Is it the political commentary that bothers you or humor style? I didn’t really like it, but mainly because I thought it was boring. Main area of disagreement is anti abortion=\=anti woman but pro life definitely equals anti abortion.

6. To call it humour is an insult to comedy.

It was so painfully pathetic. I didn't agree with the jokes but when comedians like Bill Burr and Jim Jefferies bash Right Wingers and Trump I still laugh because they are funny (and sometimes right). This was not.

The second one was just sad pot shots pandering to leftists clearly written by somebody with half a brain cell bigger than hers.

The first one was just utterly shit.

7. This is comedy about abortions right? What don't you get? The title even says a salute to abortion. What kind of sadistic person does that?

• Like Like x 2
  8. I could give less of an f about the mocking abortion. It's a fetus with no brain or memories. Flush don't flush, all the same.

It's the sheer lack of any wit or humour from these leftist wannabe comedians and the fact they make it that bothers me.

9. Actually, science has proven human life in the fetus can feel pain, have memories, and for sure have a brain......... But whatever you have to tell yourself to be ok with murdering unborn children.

But how noble to bring attention to bad humor......

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Citation needed.

Does a Fetus Feel Pain at 20 Weeks? - FactCheck.org

Lol this kind of crap is why I'm neutral.

"You believe in abortion! You're a baby murderer!!"

Ahuh, except I'm assuming you eat meat which is harvested from often battery farmed animals that not only form memories but feel pain and are fully born.

So.... really no moral high ground here.

Oh and were you to remove said fetus 22 weeks in (or before) it wouldn't make it.

So not really a life yet is it.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Dude, quoting some left wing garbage wont help you here. I have had two kids, and had 3d ultra sounds at 11 weeks to determine sex. Fetus have a heart beat in five weeks. Babies can now be born and put in an artificial womb as young as 2 weeks old.....(research artificial womb) and they become a human, and not a toaster oven, who would of thought?

Doesn't matter anyway, you are trying to justify when to kill an unborn baby, like a murdering psychopath. Trying to justify it with some "study" that ignores obvious facts, but hey, that is just there to make people like you feel better about killing babies.

The worst crime I can imagine in the Universe, is a mother killing their own child. Then you compare that to eating meat. Dude, you are fucking lost.

12. #12 Bulldog11, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Scientific evidence reveals that unborn babies do, indeed, feel pain. With the advent of sonograms and live-action ultrasound images, neonatologists and nurses are able to see unborn babies at 20 weeks gestation react physically to outside stimuli such as sound, light and touch.

Unborn babies can feel pain during abortion
    Unborn babies can feel pain during abortion

They used to think babies couldn't feel pain, until they got the technology to watch babies squirm when introduced to pain....... Imagine the pain these babies feel when the doctors snap their necks on the way out of the birth canal like Kermit Gosnell. Think how the mother must feel watching what they thought would be a clump of cells, but in reality a fully developed baby comes out and lies lifeless in a collection tub.........Dont' worry, they tear the baby limb from limb so it's easier on the mother to take.......So sad.

60 million babies aborted in America. History will judge us forever.

13. Imagine doing this to your own child:

Abortion at 20 weeks
    Despite the unborn child’s advanced development at 20 weeks, the following painful abortion procedures are used:

Partial-birth abortion (D&X): The unborn baby is delivered feet first, except for the head, which is punctured at the base of the skull with a sharp object. The brain is then suctioned out, killing the child. (This method was outlawed in the United States in 2007.)

• Dilation and Evacuation (D&E): Sharp-edged instruments are used to grasp, twist and tear the baby’s body into pieces, which are then removed from the womb.

Saline abortion: Salt water is injected into the womb through the mother’s abdomen. The unborn baby swallows this fluid, is poisoned and dies in a process that sometimes takes 24 hours. The toxic saline solution causes severe burns over the unborn child’s entire body.

14. Is it against the rules to post pictures of abortion? Babies cut up and stuff?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. That type of content should not be posted here.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. But people are allowed to say things that completely contradict what pictures would easily show? Advocating for killing unborn babies shouldn't be allowed then also, right?

Where are the rules posted, I am having a hard time finding them. (seriously, not talking smack)

17. Grasscity.com - Forum Guidelines

Gore, maiming, torture, and that type of graphics are not permitted.
    That does not add to a mellow vibe.
    Discussions about abortions are condoned within the parameters of the guidelines, in the proper sub-forum.

:smoke:

18. Born before 22 weeks, 'most premature' baby is now thriving - CNN

I mean hell while we are acting like unborn children are parasites what about newborns? They can’t survive on their own either... should we be allowed to put them down as well? seeing how they are just parasites on the parents for the most part.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. These links are weak and lack citations to any medical research journals of value.

2. You're spamming nonsense on a thread about a completely different topic.

3. A fetus being developed in an artificial womb is not an arguing point. Had you told me it could survive on its own outside the womb you might have a leg to stand on here.

4. As for babies being chopped up in the womb to make it easier that just sounds like alt right horse shit to bolster your flimsy talking points. And now because of the right, tracking REAL medical info on the topic is 1000 times more difficult due to the flood of bs sourcless articles.

5. It's a yolk with limbs, they are gonna get flushed. Get over your self.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.