Michelle Obamas

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by humboldtnutes, Apr 2, 2009.

1. hey everyone, this is my only girl currently in flowering and she is about a week or so away from harvest. the name michelle was aquired from my buddy and is not an actual strain name, even though i think it fits her beautifully. Besides from that, this girl grew inside with another auto that i recently cut down about a week and a bit ago. They both grew in FFOF, on a 18/6 schedule, while receiving humbuldt nutes. i wanted to share these pictures with gc to see what everyone thought! any feedback/comments are greatly appreciated :hello:

Attached Files:

2. more pics

Attached Files:

3. Hey your plants look great. the only thing i could offer is to try using Sunshine Mix #4 for soil next time. I think its the best especially with humboldt nutes.

4. Nice bro the plant loosk pretty damn tasty, keep it up

5. damn man that is a really beautiful plant! how much light are you using for that baby?

6. continued

Attached Files:

7. What exactly is this mix used for? i have 4 babies a little shy of 2 weeks and i would love to add this if it will benefit them.

thanks man, and yes i am very excited for her she seems to be somethin special. :D

because of space limitations currently i have a small flowering area that is powered with a 150 hps. it is a small light but it provided better results than i imagined it would. in the next couple months i will have a much larger area for my grow room so i will be upgrading than :hello:

8. Nice budz H-nutes..........I was wondering if that is the strain called "Obama" Kush.......I just acquired a clone by the same name and was wondering if I can expect some of the same:D. Those are some beautiful plants you have there, nice work.........chunk

9. Nice!

They look very nice and sticky! Great job. Keep it up and keep the super pics coming.

I can almost smell them with those photos.

:)

Repped!