Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MI Hindu Kush Pickup (pics) Dank!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gigglesmits, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Smells fruity and amazing.
    Heavy Indica Stone.
    Mmmmm :bongin: :bongin:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Are you from A2 by any chance? Looks just like the bud I was getting back home. Man oh man, Michigan has got some great weed. I'm proud to be from the D.

3. Oooooo weeee nice!:)

4. I love the color in that first pic. nice buds

5. Yeah I'm near A2 :) The bud around here is amazing! Sittin' on 2 os of this stuff

6. Looks like the stuff i got from A2

Smokes gooooood

7. im in gr, send some of that my way haha. but seriously, awesome buds man, i've been gettin some straight dank over here as well. right now i've got some of the best northern lights i've had. enjoy :smoke:

8. damn that looks fantastic, loving the popcorn nuggets, looks completely different from the Hindu Kush that i got last week, medical of course :cool: +rep, check my HK in my stash thread.