MGS 4 and Life

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by AresKenux, Jan 18, 2013.

1. In the game, MGS 4, the mentally broken were the most suitable soldiers. And the most mentally broken, were females. Because they endure much more then man, and survive, while men break down faster and don't.

If you have the time, and you're curious about the subject, read this article.

Project Monarch: Nazi Mind Control - The Evolution of Project MKULTRA

Take it for what it's worth, I think a lot of it is true, though the way certain things are said, you can tell, that opinions were applied to the article, however, there is much to learn from this..

MGS 4, or Metal Gear Solid 4, is a video game, that depicts a alternate reality. But how alternate? The only difference between the alternate and the real, is the context. Apparently MGS 4 is merely a metaphor, for what exists today.

Here are some good subjects to look into.

The Patriots - Metal Gear Solid: The Unofficial Site

Sons of the Patriots - Metal Gear Solid: The Unofficial Site

Nanomachine - Metal Gear Solid: The Unofficial Site

DREBINS - Metal Gear Solid: The Unofficial Site

The Beauty and the Beast Unit - The Metal Gear Wiki - Metal Gear Solid Rising, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Solid 4, and more

Screaming Mantis - Metal Gear Solid: The Unofficial Site

Brainwashing - Metal Gear Solid: The Unofficial Site

SOP Syndrome - Metal Gear Solid: The Unofficial Site

PMC Soldiers following South America Test - Metal Gear Solid: The Unofficial Site

In the end, how does it relate to this reality?

The patriots - The Elite, hidden agenda.

Sons of the Patriots - The agenda in action, total domination of the population.

Nanomachine - The means to achieve that agenda.

Drebins - To keep the system alive. They fund both sides of the conflict.

The Beauty and The Beast Unit - Basically the sum of all torments. Wrapped up into 4. It is the brink of breaking that makes one survive, and become, superior, in regards to objectivity and being capable, of course. Though happiness is out of the question, each persona tries to cling to the last of their humanity.

Screaming Mantis - To keep fellow Beauty and beast soldiers in control.

Brainwashing - The means to achieve the agenda.

SOP Syndrome - After the agenda is foiled, populations become awake, and they feel all the pain they've been suppressing.

PMC Soldiers following South America Test - Basically the status of the populace after they wake. Some survive, some can't bear it..

2. Tom Clancy's NetForce was always more effective in demonstrating the real world to sheeple, as constrasted to MGS4, IMO

3. Hmm, my Grams let me borrow that book one time, never looked into it. I'll check it out though...