MG soil and no added ferts?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LA LA LA, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Apologies for noob question but im new to indoor growing. Will my plant grow to yeild a decent amount with just the fert already in the MG soil its entire cycles :confused: PLEASE any experience? help/input will b apprciated!

2. Its serious matter and needs proper discussion at topic

3. Thought the title said farts. I am disappointed.

4. The answer to the OP's original question is yes. If you add more nutes to the MG soil you stand a good chance of burning your plants.

5. ...good o'l MG. Be careful not to overwater what ever you do. Those time released fertilizer capsules open with waterings <<<...heads up!:smoke: ...whether or not you'll need to add fertilizers would depend on how long you'll be growing them. Long veg?...you'll need more N/k .....long flower? ....you'll need more p/k .

....if your try'n not too add any fertilizers, flower them asap.

6. So far I have been have good success with using the MG Moisture Control, yeah I know I've heard it all about MG, that's why I'm going to be switching to FFOF for my next grow, but for my first one I've been using the MG MC and no other nutes. Check it out in my grow journal.

7. sorry to disapoint you with the farts. lol but yeah thanks for the feedback it was helpful, i am gonna use FFOF for my next grow also or just save up for hydro. I noticed the mg soil it has many chunks of bark, should i remove some from the pot? theres for some reason much more in one then the other and wonderd bcuz its in my female plant and i need to save her before they bcum the "turd in the punch bowl" if u catch my drift. OR do the woodchips not matter?

8. I don't think the wood chips matter that much, I have'em and they don't seem to hurt anything.