Mg rose plant food??? 18-24-16 (npk)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dreday317, Oct 21, 2011.

1. HEY GC I WAS WANTING TO GET SOME MORE INFO ON THE ROSE PLANT FOOD FROM MIRACAL GROW..... IS IT OK TO USE WHEN ONLY 10 DAYS INTO VEGG????:confused:

2. #2 jrw420, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO wait till month old or showing nute def....only then give very low doses and see how the plant reacts

3. R you positive....im not over doing the nutes at all and a month does sound right....have any experience?

4. they are way to YOUNG for fertz.....trust me..you would fry them

5. shes doing excellant, idk what your talking about... i mix with alot of water and they are more green than ever.....

6. 2qts water and a little under 1/2 strengh nutes.... works wonders!

7. Whats the point in asking for help, when your just going to reject it?

8. lol experienced help not a BEGINNER LIKE YOU!

9. I was just browsing, not offering help seeing as I am a beginner, but it sure seems like jrw420 knows what they're talking about and you turned down all of their advice. Just dont see the point in asking, if your gonna be an ass about it anyway

10. lol both you will see here in no time! so like that, i dnt listen to everyone advise i get on here, you r suppose to do what ur plants want n need not what someone eles has done with there plant.....every plant grows different! just stating facts

11. Lol I find this thread pretty funny.

To the OP: as others have said you shouldn't feed your plants any nutes until at least weeks 3-4 for soil grows. I usually start adding nutes at the start of the fourth week at 1/8th the recommended dosage. If you are already feeding nutes then chances are you are going to have some major problems soon (IE nute burn, pH issues, etc).

Also IMO that NPK ratio isn't very good for veg, you want higher N than P and K or you want them all around even.

I may not be a veteran grower but incase you are wondering I have three previous grows under my belt (currently on fourth). Not adding nutes before week 3 minimum is pretty much Growing 101 bro.

GL

12. yea good info, do you have any pics of your plants.......ill post mine now....thanks man check them out its been five or so day since i started feeding....

Attached Files:

13. Here's a pic of my current grow. They are only 1 week old at the mo.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/attachments/absolute-beginners/734017d1319466236-first-grow-headies-bagseed-few-questions-photo0054.jpg

Attached images are of previous grows.
    Pic one is of some bud a grew with CFLs
    Pic 2 is the first plant i ever LSTd also under CFLs

Sorry dont have any other pics of my old grows cause I lost them.

Attached Files: