MG nute question

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by TRK, May 15, 2011.

1. Is this a good nute to use? what else would work well with this?

Attached Files:

2. Hiya TRK,

Welcome to Grasscity. IIRC, that particular product is an 8-0-0 so will be a source of nitrogen. You'll need another fert to add to it to complete the plant's nutrient needs.

IMO, there are better choices, but some people have limited choices due to their geographical locale. If you have some garden centers or nurseries, check them out and see if they have any hydrolyzed fish fertilizers like Neptune's Harvest.

A good liquid fish and a good liquid kelp fertilizer would put you way ahead of the game if you can find it. Since you're new here, use the advanced search function, and use the keywords: organic fertilizer/s, dry organic fertilizer, fish hydrolysate, liquid kelp, and meals(bone, blood, fish, fish bone, neem seed, crustacean, crab, alfalfa, ) for starters.

The info you pull up as well as the threads the info is in will give you a lot of choices for organic fertilizers, plus some good educational reading.

HTH

chunk

3. I just picked up this fert, It's a 5-1-1. Should I make this my primary food or could I alternate with the MG?

Attached Files: