Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mflb?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Scar 420, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Am thinking of getting one but I had some questions.

Do they get you as high as it would from a bong or pipe?

Are they worth it?

Do they last long?

I live with my dad so what would the package say when it comes? (he doesn't approve of smoking)

My step mom has access to my bank account and she can look at what I purchase. What would it come up as?

2. Extreme Q > MFLB

At least you get your monies worth instead of spending $100+ on a $20 vape that just burns through batteries. Honestly a joint will get you more stoned then a MFLB, they aren't worth it so spend your money on something that is.

Fuck I just remembered the pain I got in my chest after using a MFLB, it hurt to breathe for 2 days.

3. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']Extreme Q > MFLB

At least you get your monies worth instead of spending $100+ on a $20 vape that just burns through batteries. Honestly a joint will get you more stoned then a MFLB, they aren't worth it so spend your money on something that is.

Fuck I just remembered the pain I got in my chest after using a MFLB, it hurt to breathe for 2 days.[/quote]

Well I need something so I can smoke in my room without my parents knowing and I didn't want to spend a but load of money

4. You can order it off amazon, the packaging is just from amazon with the recipients name on the label. Did that 2 months ago and got my MFLB shipped for $80. My anti weed parents have no clue I vape everyday since then because there is no smell.

5. I've had a pretty bad experience with the Battery charger and the warranty. The battery charger is broken.... Trying to get a new one through the company. It gets you high, but the high is a clear headed high. You don't get stupid high like if you smoke or use edibles.

6. Hey man, I love the Qs and I will give you my oppinion of why magic flight is the shit.

Do they get you as high as it would from a bong or pipe? Yes but a different type of high. I would call it the go into work body high. Still potent. Also the better grinder you have the better experience you will have.

Are they worth it? Hell Yes.

Do they last long? I have heard they do. I have had mine for over a month now and I usually use it at least 2 times a day.

I live with my dad so what would the package say when it comes? Depends where you buy it man.

My step mom has access to my bank account and she can look at what I purchase. What would it come up as? Get one of those I go green cards at walmart. They are prepaid debit cards. Fill it up with cash and have a field day.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My roomate was in Nam and he has a nose like a frieght train. I can vaporize all day long without any smell. Some complain about the charger. Yes was messed up from the get go. It will charge one batery at a time. (I can live with it) I have found the same batteries at a Batteries Pluss store for 15 bucks( 4 bats and a charger). I really recomend this product. It is the best vaporizer on the market.

7. I just said nose like a freight train. That makes no sense. You will be pleased with one.

8. im not a fan of the mflb. i had some really dank green crack when my tolerance was crazy high and it only took me one bowlpack to get high. when i tried my friends MFLB i had to constantly keep packing the thing and i didnt get as high as i did from smoking a bowl

9. In that case it's perfect for you just spray a little febreeze.

10. im surprised by the negativity towards the MFLB.

I've had mine for 5 months now. They have a lifetime warranty so if you break it , just follow the instructions and you'll be sent a new one. great feature first off.

second off, ive used this perhaps once every other day since ive gotten it, and the batteries are still doing fine. and im sure you could find a package that comes with extra batteries, just in case.

there is a learning curve when you just get it, but once you figure out how to hit it, i think you'll like it.

as for stealth. well, last week, my mom came into my room while i was smoking. literally thought I was screwed. however, she didn't smell a thing, and i just threw the MFLB into my pocket. guess vapor disapates much quicker, which is nice, and probably has a smell that my mom didnt even recognize

if your willing to be patient, you could get some good uses out of this vape

11. I recommend getting an additional 2 batteries, ( 4 total ) and a 15 minute duracell charger. This keeps me getting big hits of tasty, potent vapor :smoke:

@ all the people saying they dont get high from the flight, ive had it for about 2 years now practically hitting it everyday and once you find a good technique at drawing from it, then and only then will you appreciate the 'Box for what it is. A stealthy, portable, good tasting, efficient and moderate sized hit vaporizer.

Edit: the technique i am referring to is the micro-hitting technique :smoke:

12. if ur lookin to smoke in ur room and not get caught, ur better off getting one of those window fans that you can change intake/exhaust. set it to exhaust and blow ur smoke right into it. spend ur money on a good piece instead of a vape. idk about the rest of u but it seems like every time i vape, i dont get as high and it doesnt last as long

13. through all its trials, tribulations, faults or flaws, i love it....

kinda like your wife...:cool:

i stand by my flight...

[​IMG]

vaping kief is bau5....

:hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie:

14. I'm leaving for college in 2 weeks and just ordered mine tonight. Should be here Monday or Tuesday. Learning curve doesn't seem so bad compared to a vape I used to have (Vaporgenie). Eventually I'll get the 15 minute charger because I'm bad about charging batteries, but I'm looking forward to saying my goodbyes to friends while testing it out.