MFLB vs. New bong

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Markmann, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Hey GC, so i've got about $200 that i want to spend on a new piece. At first i was set on getting a new bong but then i started thinking about getting a magic flight and having some money left over. Would love to know what you guys think, which would be better and why.

thanks

2. For 200 you could probably get a better vape than the MFLB unless you are set on portability. MFLB is a fantastic portable vape, but it isn't as good as a nice home base.

But as for bong vs. vape...thats up to you, some people like vapes, some like bongs, depends on which high you like better. If you already have a tube but don't have a vape then I would vote a vape, but then again I love my vape.

3. Get them both, if you wanna be really high all the way up into the time you get the next item, get a bong first. If you wanna be able to sneak around and conserve a bit better, go mflb.

4. Here is my recommendation if I were you. Get the MFLB, you won't be disappointed. As long as you understand it isn't an instant high and you have to keep doing small tokes to stay high you'll be fine. If you buy off of ebay you can get this for around 70-80 bucks.

Which leaves you with 100 dollars at the least and 125sh at the most. You have two choices now imo. You can either get 2700 Powerex batteries, the MFLB really benefits from a strong pair of batteries. Its 12 something off of Amazon for a four pack. Then a smart charger is around 30-50. So you will still have enough for a nice sack and have the best portable vape out there.

OR alternatively you can buy the home current thing for the MFLB they produce. Basically it's a battery that you plug into the wall and it has constant juice, giving your MFLB more then 2700. Giving you a nice desk top vape, you won't get clouds but it will get you ripped. This costs around eighty last I checked, may or may not be out of beta testing. Beta testers gave it positive reviews.

5. Do you think i might as well just buy the MFLB kit? (with the batteries and whatnot all included)

Thanks for the responses

6. Depends on what you are interested in performance or mobilility?

7. /breaks chains of endless people that will say MFLB.

If you want a vape it all depends on your prefrence. Think about it. Do you need portability? How important is conserving your weed? Do you want really thick hits? Bag, whip, or Both?

Depending on what you like you could end up hating the MFLB. All im saying is that if you want a vaporizer do some research and find one that offers what you are looking for. Yes, the MFLB has plenty of great reviews, but for $200 you can definitely do better.

8. While I agree with just about everything you said above, you seem to be contradicting yourself with that last sentence, because even if he had 200 bucks, if he wanted a very stealthy portable, which vape would you recommend other than the LaunchBox?

9. You're going to get batteries with your MFLB eitherway. However the stock MFLB batteries are at 2000 nimh or something like that. Anyone who has used their MFLB for a while then upgraded to a 2500 or the Powerex 2700's has said they refell in love with their MFLB.

You can get the stock MFLB with a grinder and like an extra set of batteries off of ebay for like 70-80 bucks, and that'll do you fine. It's just you have a 200 dollar allowance so I figured I'd show you the best bang for your buck in terms of the MFLB.