MFLB vs Iolite ORIGINAL Portable Vape. Help?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Cube Defender, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Hey guys! I'm looking for a stealthy, small, portable, but effective vape. Because of monetary restrictions, I'm looking at the MFLB and the Iolite ORIGINAL Portable Vape, not the WISPR. I was hoping you guys could give me some advice on what I should pick up :]

I need a vape that is
    -quiet
    -gets me high
    -the high is a quality high
    -is portable

Opinions/advice? Thanks in advance guys!

2. In my opinion you are going to want to go with the box because the iolite makes a constant hissing noise when it is running so that nixes need number one.

Both are going to get you high but the vapor that comes out of the iolite has a bit of a mangled taste compared to the MFLB. The highs will both be the same but as for fuel/power, you are limited to the amount of butane that can be held in the iolite at one time, which is not all that much. But you have the ability to bring as many batteries with you as you can carry.

Also if you go for the MFLB make sure you pick up some powerex 2700 cells to go with it, they turn it in to a whole new vape.

3. I don't like the idea of a butane powered vape, I'd go MFLB out of those two.

4. Thanks guys! Im buyin my MFLB tonight.