MFLB vs Bong

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by mm10, Nov 4, 2012.

1. I'm in need of a new piece but I'm stuck between the MFLB and a small bong. I need something that gets me blasted but doesn't stink after it's been used. So which gets you higher? If I go with a bong, if I replace the water after every use but never clean it and keep the bowl in an airtight tupperware container, will it smell after it's been used?

2. even replacing water , the entire glass still stinks...mine does anyways.
    the bowl will always stink aswell and thats a decent idea keeping it in an airtight container.
    your best bet if you went with a bong would be to just buy some bong cleaner and rinse it once inawhile because the stem will always stink haha

3. The Mflb and the Bong are great friends.... WPA.. your good with either but go with BOTH

4. get a bong. i have a small mini bong that uses very little water. i blow my smoke through a smoke buddy and have ozium so there is 0 smell. MFLB is cool but if not used properly it can stink (same with bong obviously) but i find it doesnt get you that high once you get used to it. Packing one hits in a mini bong is the way to go for stealth, smell and still getting pretty high.

5. If you're living at home so you need something that won't smell, forget it. Like if your parents will freak out at finding a bong and not just be like "ah well, he's 18+ it's his choice", then don't buy one. It's not worth it. Save it til you move out.

6. MFLB doesnt do anything to me high wise. Bong all the way

7. mflb IMO. If your buds quality, dry, and you grind it up fine, along with freshly charged batteries you will get plenty high and probably use less bud doing it.
    Plus you won't have a dirty bong to clean. The MFLB is much smaller and easier to conceal. It smells less when you use it vs a bong. Another bonus is you can save your AVB and make qwiso or edibles with.

8. I'd go with a bubbler or pipe if you could. MFLB has a learning curve and most people get smoking pieces before vapor pieces.

9. I went with both ha