MFLB trench size

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by cmori3, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Packing my mflb now, and it's looking like the trench can fit most of a nug that looks to be around 0.4g, but alot smaller when chopped real fine. Is about 0.3 too much to put in the trench at once? I've heard you should only put in 0.05-0.1g.
    Need to know as I don't want to have to repack it at school tomorrow... :rolleyes:

2. I've never weighed, but I would say that anywhere up to .3 or .4g is reasonable, although I would consider that to be a full bowl. That could last you a while.

3. It dosent old very much and thats a good thing. The less you put in, the more efficient it works, so sometimes Ill only do half trenches. If you fill it to the top, theres effectively two layers. The one getting vaped and the one thats not. You must stir it if you do a whole trench or its just using the same half over and over again.

4. This is a good point. You should note that the weed on the bottom of the trench, touching the metal, is the stuff that's going to get the hottest and start releasing vapor. If you're using a lot in each trench, you should shake it around pretty often to make sure it's browning evenly.

5. Lol my roommate used to go to the bathroom during lectures and pack to bowls worth back in the dorm