Mflb Owner Interested In Ascents

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by rsbot98, Jul 4, 2014.

1. The reason why i love the mflb is its stealthness and how it doesnt smell , my brother has a pax and when it cooks u can smell it from the outside of his room my mflb ive vaped and people came in didnt even notice , also i like how it conserves weed. So i am wondering is the ascent stealthy as the mflb or smell like the pax and also does it use the herb like mflb does where i can redo it alot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. the ascent is a little bit bigger but when you vape at low temps is odor free

3. No it is not odor free at any temp high enough for vaporization. Do not spread false information here.

4. I have the da Vinci Classic after having the MFLB and my god it's night and day the magic flight now sucks in my opinion and I used to love it but damn a real vape is awesome!

I would say classic over ascent because the classic is cheaper, stealthier, and way more portable I would not want to break the glass draw tube I broke half off of the one on my magic flight

5. Classic over the ascent? You are crazy. Ascent taste better, hits better, just as stealthy, no junk hose that falls apart, and longer battery life.

6. I used too have a mflb than switched to the ascent. The ascent is nowhere near to as stealthy as the mflb when it comes to smell. The ascent does smell a good ammt at any temperature 365-410 (temps I use). So if you're expecting something stealthy smell wise the ascent is not the way to go. Also for conserving the ascent used more weed than a lot of portables I've used. A full pack is around .4 which is a lot more than the mflb which is just a tiny pinch probably .1. With this said the ascent is a very good vape and a lot better in vapor quality and how much vapor it produces compared to the mflb. You can't put the vapes in the Same category the ascent is that much better imo but it's deffinently on the smellier side and conservation is not its best quality.

7. I have to admit you are somewhat right. The hose is kind of junk but I still prefer it to a breakable glass rod that sticks out. You don't NEED the hose anyways. Battery life is fine IMO, I get 5 full trenches out of it per charge and the fact that you can use it immediately while it's plugged in is a huge plus. Battery life is never an issue.

Does the ascent have a built in cleaning tool and storage chamber? That's also one of my favorite things about my classic.

But yes the ascent will probably taste better, but I'm more than satisfied with the taste and volume of vapor that my classic produces

8. Sounds like you've never even used an ascent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. You are correct, I honestly only know half of what I'm talking about

10. ok so you putting the classic over the ascent is really based on nothing then but conjecture. Why must people compare vapes they have never used?

11. I really want the ascent but living with parents is my main concern i dont want them knowing my dad is cool with it but my mom puts herion and weed in the same category

12. Because the only aspect of the ascent I know nothing about is how it hits. I did find out that the draw tube is retractable and that it does come with a pick that's built in, but I did not see anything about a storage chamber, which would be an issue if you don't want to carry around a bunch of ground up weed around in your pocket. My chamber holds enough for 4-5 refills.

So is the only thing you pay an extra $50 for is how it hits and longer battery life? I mean I don't know but I'm definately more than satisfied with both of those qualities on mine but to each their own I'm bored

13. my point is that chances are you are only satisfied because you haven't tried the better model. Not just better battery life but double.

14. #14 lwien, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014

The ONLY aspect?   Isn't that kinda like saying that the only aspect that you don't know about this pizza is how it tastes or the only thing you don't know about this printer is the print quality?

15. What would be a good temp to vape with an odor like the mflb

16. does the ascent have a strong door like the pax when it bakes? 

17. what temp would be odor free

18. No temps are odor free. If you are vaporizing then it is creating smell no matter what.

You could avoid alot of the smell by vaping on low temps. There is a stickied thread on this forum about vaporization temps.

19. i know but my magic flight is like not the strong is the ascent