Mflb Or Snoop Dogg Microg

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by OnkelSteve, Aug 5, 2014.

1. I was wondering whether the MFLB or the Snoop Dogg MicroG pen has less odor with dried herb? I'm want to purchase a vape, but I'm looking for one that works with herb and has very little odor as I want to use it in my apartment room and don't want the smell reaching the rest of the house. Any other advice regarding these two vapes would be much appreciated! 

2. #2 Greenunit, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    I don't know much about the Snoop Dogg, but I imagine you're paying a lot more for the name, and most dry herb pens don't actually vaporize herbs.

However, I own the MFLB and adore it. It's one of the least smelliest vapes on the market as it only heats your herbs while you're hitting it, reducing the amount of smell, this also helps it to be more efficient. I use my MFLB in my bedroom, and as long as I have a window open there's no smell issue. I also use it in public restrooms without any issue.

You might get a better response in the vaporizers section.

3. MFLB...........without a doubt.   Not even close.

4. If you want a portable VAPORIZER, MFLB

If you want something to act like a pipe in the form of a compact pen, Snoop Dogg.

As far as smell goes, MFLB is your best bet

5. The pen will combust and smell quite a bit depending on how burnt it gets. The mflb, on the other hand, can have no smell at all if you lightly vape it. I've vaped in public restrooms, walking down the street in a touristy town, and in the car with others who did not know. The magic flight is a great fuckin investment

6. So I've owned and used both of these pens and I'll tell you right now, no bullshit, MFLB is infinitely better than the Snoop Dogg G-Pens and G-Pen series (including the Micro G) even though it's $40 more.  If you're looking for your vape to be stealthy, silent, scentless, and super awesome then go for the MFLB.  I'll give you a quick rundown why:

The MFLB or Magic Flight Launch Box is a vapouriser for dry herbs.  It heats up the ingredients inside the herb until they detach from their physical form and become vapour (I like to use the British spelling because it makes me chuckle) that you then inhale meaning there's very little tar, very few carcinogens, and just mostly THC.  This means that there is very little smell aside from a basic herbal smell that is almost unnoticeable if you aren't right next to the person vaping and/or if they combust their trench.  Other than that even if you vape and don't hold the vapour in the smell goes away in like 30 minutes because there's no tar to make it stick to anything and continue to smell up everything.  This means that it's stealthy as hell.  As well, MFLB has a fantastic warranty system and they just have a fantastic product.

Comparing that with the Snoop Dogg MicroG Pen is like two different worlds.  The MicroG isn't an actual vapouriser and that's the issue at hand.  At my local headshop I was talking with the owner and we were discussing the MicroG a few weeks ago and the way that she described it (which I think sums it up best) is that it's not actually a vape it's more like an electronic pipe because the herbs go directly onto the heating element (with the MFLB it uses convection heating like an oven to heat things without actually touching them with a hot metal) since the herbs go directly onto the heating element they immediately combust and make smoke not vapour and thus you have an E-Pipe in a sense.  This means it will have tar and carcinogens and more importantly it'll be rather smelly.  

Hope this helped :) 

7. how big is the mflb?

8. #8 lwien, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014