MFLB just arrived, DAMN!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by nickjacobsss, Sep 22, 2010.

1. just got my mflb in the mail yesterday and to be honest even after all the good reviews i was slightly skeptical. let me start out by saying i was stoned out of my damn mind after one small bowl. i absolutely love this thing, hits very well, even as a new smoker it wasnt making me cough or anything, and when i was done i just dumped it out and the piece looked brand new again. piece is the best thing you could ever buy, simply amazing. literally the only thing i would change is to get the short stem back but the longer one still isnt a problem at all

2. Big misconception is that you can't cough from vaporizers, it's actually easy to do. One of these days you'll get a perfect pull and see what I mean.

Second mistake, don't dump out the vaped weed. Save it and make edibles from it, there's still ~20% THC left. Just remember that you'll need 3 times as much vaped weed as you would if you were cooking using normal weed. That means, for me at least, that I use 3 grams in a firecracker. You can also revape it if you're desperate for a high but don't have enough to cook.

Glad you're enjoying yourself, hopefully my constructive criticism helps too. :smoke:

3. #3 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
    Congrats! Vaporizing is amazing!

It's really important that you store your already vaped bud(AVB) properly to preserve the LITTLE bit of potentcy it has left. Get a half pint mason jar, wash all 3 pieces, rinse and air dry completly(this is the most important so that fungus/mold does not develop)

4. lol OR, you can just toss it like you originally did..... like i do :)

5. Welcome to vaping my friend ;)