Mflb Hits Hard

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2313, Jun 12, 2013.

1. I took a small break from using the little vape and used a very expensive plugin vape and a 2 bongs. Today I vaped the same trench like 3 times after re-charge rig the battery between sessions. A small amount of weed can last multiple sessions if you know what your doing, which is why it is my favorite smoking device. Anyways, that little thing came back with a vengeance. It hit it so hard and now I'm on my back in my bed at 2 am like vibrating and hallucinating. It is also coupled with an AMAZING body high. It's a very u if ur high because I'm not lethargic like usual I am focused and nibble but my senses are just amplified its crazy. Anyways just wanted share that and see if anyone else had any recent MFLB stories. If you didn't like what I posted dont comment just leave and go smoke a joint and CHILL OUT ****Hater proof post here, if you kill the vibe here you will be cursed forever to get bad weed**

2. It is a pretty good box, but I still haven't been able to get as high from it as I have from smoking a bong bowl Or 2. Is there a better technique to hitting it that I don't know about?