Mflb help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by bricos81, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Recently received my mflb and have noticed that it burns my bud, it turns black and ashy. I shake it as directed after each hit and have followed the directions pretty much word for word. Maybe im drawing to much vapor too fast and this causes combustion? Any suggestions?

2. you could be holding the battery in too long (more than 5 secs).

3. Ill try holding the battery for a shorter amount of time and hopefully that will fix the issue. Once it combusts inside the mflb it tastes like shit and at the point id rather just smoke a bowl

4. when you shake it, do you have some pieces stuck on the bottom? maybe those are the pieces that are leaving the burn marks. try use the push to loosen them.

5. Ive noticed a few pieces stuck to the bottom but after every use have scrapped it out w the brush. For the most part every trench ive loaded has always been totally black and harsh after 3-4 hits. Cant figure out why. Tried not holding the battery for too long but it still combusted. Starting to think it may be defective but not sure. I figure there will be some kind of learning curve to it.

6. try inhaling a little faster. the slower you inhale the hotter it gets.

7. Yup, dont hold that battery so long. And inhale a bit faster. Keep the temp down and it wont burn ;)

8. Sweet! Its not burning my bud anymore. Thanls for the help!!!!