MFLB for 60 dollars?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GhtFuqt, Aug 13, 2013.

1. I am getting a deal on a genuine (has the box and everything) mflb that is less then 2 weeks old. Which means it has some newer battery then the older units, and has been only used 3 times then cleaned. I am guessing they don't know how to use it well. But I also got a deal on a vapor genie for 32 dollars shipped as well. Should I bother getting this as well? I would like the VG for vaping at home and the mflb for on the go.

2. you can't go wrong with the mflb ,even if it breaks , a simple email will give you a free hassle free replacement. Not sure why you want the VG for home ,when both are portable vapes though.

The VG is a cheap vape that works with lighters, and quite frankly lighters suck outside so I could see why he'd want a VG for home use, thicker hits and don't have to worry about charging up a battery.

4. #4 GhtFuqt, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
    I can use the VG effectively but not the MFLB. I mastered the temp control and have nice vape hits, not burning them at all. But the MFLB I barely get anything from. It doesn't feel like anything in my lungs, look like anything coming out, and the trench doesn't get vape filled either. Maybe my bud needs to be grinded up more fine?