MFLB complaint

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by KushBurner420, Apr 11, 2011.

1. #1 KushBurner420, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
    Having used the MFLB for 2 days now and having a relatively high tolerance, this piece simply doesn't get me high enough without having to load it several times. Yes it's perfect to discreetly get high but I want to get really high without having to load a trench/bowl 5+ times.

It works most efficiently at .1-.2 grams (closer to .1). I need to load it at least 3 times to get a satisfying high. Not that it's a bad thing but I would prefer to only load it once to get that level of high.

Im going to keep it because it will still prove useful on occasions so get a little high. Do you guys think I should have gone with DBV instead? The reason I didnt get that was because it probably would not be as discreet (I live with parents).

Im sure this piece is perfect for someone who has a lower tolerance who wants a discreet, healthier alternative to smoking

2. Should of bought an Iolite brah.

But seriously just get a Silver Surfer/Da Bhudda

3. I don't pack less than .4 in my Arizer Extreme V and it always works fantastic!

4. I usually pack .1-.2 bowls on my ssv and it gets me baked.

Trying to economize even more

5. nah he shouldnt have got an iolite he'd just end up using more :p

but same here. The magic flight just isn't enough sometimes unless I pack multiple bowls. Partly its tolerance so I can manuver around that but I don't want to have to. So I pulled on the Extreme Q for big clouds. If you're trying to get a tabletop like that, then yeah you got the best main options.(Fuckcombustion, my man) But if you aren't looking to get it right now then the magic flight power adapter would be prime also I've heard nothing but great things about it. One guy on FC says it usually takes him about 10 minutes to finish a bowl with the PA but if he wants he can easily do it in about 2-3. I don't know what kind of batteries you got, but that's a huge improvement from my times.

6. Tabletop vapes are not in anyway stealth i can tell you that, especially if you leave it on.

7. Purple days is considered a tabletop and its small and pretty stealth. Why I said check FC if theres a better choice for you, you get to read a bigass thread on it.

Draw much slower I get much bigger hits and it comes on faster. Taste may suffer since I don't sip on it but hits have much more vapor.

8. Buddy on here has a mflb hooked up to a bong with a whip and vapor adapter and he milks his bong with vapor.

9. Purple Days is pretty damn legit from what i read.... when i look at it i see a wood block..... that you can put oils on to make the air smell really nice (it can actually be used for that) and it can be used as a vaporizer i would get that op

10. Idk my tolerance is moderate and not even a full trench gets me baked. Have you used a different strain of bud?

11. Anyone who doesn't want their MFLB i will be veryyy willing to take it off your hands for you!

12. I doubt you're talking about mine, since I don't have a vapor shot in the bong, but if you check my sig I made a bong attachment. It sure does get me high faster since I fill the bong up with a bigger hit of vapor. It allows me to finish trenches faster as well, because I'm able to pull air so much slower, the bud get hotter and I get bigger hits and finish the trench faster.

I have zero bud, I'm on a T-break, and in a few hours my bong will be sold. So even though I promised vapor pics in my thread, I won't have them for a while. I've got about $200 saved up toward a new bong, when I get that I promise some vapor pics.

13. The MFB is really cool.. But I had some bud run through it that just wouldnt do shit.. No clouds nothing mabye a lil puff or 2. This weed in particular was a shitty grown Super Silver Haze.. But poooorly grown. But it wouldnt cloud or give you real vape. But I throw some green crack in it it fires it up. Yet others dont get it going.

Could be the denseness of the powder or buds going into it...

My MFLB is all fucked up. My led barley works. Works when It wants too. Im not sure if its even heating right. cause ill sit there for a while and vaped a good part of the tranch but totally dont even know it... Im not sure if thats just how it goes.. But some trenches will give mad mad clouds and others wont..

So I dunno

I also noticed a difference with the stick opposed to the box. you get a much coooler hit from the stick. and sometimes better..
    I went to clean mine and left it sitting in a cup with alcohol and it kinda fucked it up.. so I need a new one of thoes...

14. Dude of course weaker buds will give weaker hits. And as a show if it's working just look for a color change in the buds, if that shit turned dark brown from green, then something got vaped, a vapor cloud isn't the only indicator.

As for the LED barely working I find some brands of batteries almost have to be held at angles. They're a hair too skinny to make full contact on the negative anode. If that's not the case your batteries are bunk time for new ones... STRONGER ONES, can you say 2700mah?

As for the stick, it gives me more control over my hit, but I always end up with burnt tastebuds after a days use of the MFLB. I cleaned by stem with just alcohol and a qtip. I just pushed it through a couple times and then pushed a dry qtip through. They warn you not to let alcohol sit on any of it too long. However, I even cleaned my screen by dipping the brush in alcohol and sponging up excess with a paper towel. It's not nearly as dark brown and doesn't have the black lines that go down the metal bars.

15. I feel my tolerance is pretty high, but with the launch box i notice that the high creeps up on me and it comes hard after a few trenches.. Just be patient and don't give up on it you'll end up loving it. Get some practices with it and you'll end up getting huge rips. Especially with kief :smoke:

16. This is exactly how I felt. The high creeps up after about 10-15 minutes. I'll end up way more stoned than I intended but thats not really a bad thing.

As for kief, that can be a really fun time with the MFLB. Just be careful not to let it get all stuck to the trench. It can be done without mixing with bud, I did pure kief trenches all the time.

17. Mine sticks to the trench every time but i just lightly tap it on my desk and it ends up coming off the screen and i shake it around.. Never done a full bowl of kief i usually just put enough for a few hits and just repack it multiple times..

I'm gonna order the beta pa for it soon if it doesn't get released soon

18. I very carefully use a ball point or something similar to unstick the keif. I know they say don't touch the trench with ANYTHING. But I literally let the wieght of the pen dislodge the keif. Then I kinda break it up with the pen and my second and third rips are hugenormous.

19. Also, if you want to try to get more out of a trench grind as fine as you can. I can usually get a pretty good high off of one trench if the bud is good.

20. My technique for this is after my first pull I dump the trench onto an idex card that had a crease down the center. I then pinch the now dry and semi-vaped herb and grind it to powder between my fingers. Then I put it back into the trench and my next few hits are all twice as big as my first. You can literally vape that powder till it's black without combusting if you're careful. Then I still save it to make edibles later.