MFLB batteries (magic flight launch box)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Prostokwasha80, Sep 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hey,

I've had my MFLB for over a year now and love it. But the batteries are a constant enigma. Am I using them correctly? Are they a bad batch? They last for like not even 30 minutes each on a full charge. So I'm wondering if I am holding them in too long / not pulling enough vapor / or are they just bad? How do I find out? The previous couple of batteries I used to have blew up while charging and leaked white fluid. Any pointers greatly appreciated!

2. When you say they don't last more than 30 min. on a full charge i assume that is without you taking draws for 30 min. with pauses? they can drain fast as i recall but i bought the transformer a few years ago so now never use the batteries... but if you travel with yours what i would do is check and see if they are sold here at grass city shopping area, if not do some google searches... Ebay may have them, there are some that are much better than others... youtube another source as i recall some years ago many similar complaints.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The LB pulls 15 amps. Current AA batteries are never going to last more than a couple of minutes using it. You might get two trenches out of a battery if you are lucky.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. @Psychographic
    i noticed the delicate trough screen thing now has a lot of gunk likely tar/oil build up on one of my units... guess i can find how to clean it by google unless you have a preferred method... seems like alcohol would work but the think is so delicate and it's not like you can submerge the box in a container of alcohol like you can a pipe screen...

We really need to drop these dinosaurs and step up to state of the art i suppose.