Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB as Smoking Replacement

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jsplasha, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Smoking burns my esophagus and my stomach. I know it does this to a lot of people starting out, only been smoking a few weeks, but I have a lot of stomach conditions and any burning is very painful.

I've been thinking of gettig a vape, how ever, living in Rez I can't just get a ssv.

The mflb is a practical vape for me, considering it's portable, stealthy easy to buy and cheap, but I was wondering,
    How are the body highs? Everyone says it all mind highs, but I like a good couchlock from time to time.

Also, does anyone think thy the mflb can be used as a total smoking replacement? Meaning that I wouldn't light anything except special occasions lol.

And are vapes in general recommended for beginners or no?

2. Vaporizing as a substitute for smoking?
    Yes please!

the magic of vaping is much better than smoking for some of these reasons:

Your weed will last MUCH longer.
    The highs I think are better.
    You can smoke the vapings later.
    The weed tastes MUCH better.
    Cleaner than smoking BY FAR.
    Less of a hastle to get high.
    Weed stays contained in a secure area.
    Vapor has almost no smell.

I can go on and on with reasons why vaporizing is the best.

I'm vaping right now and I'm pretty lazy, all the highs are there, it's just better all together.

I'm about to walk my dog to the park too.

3. #3 PvtRyan, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    That sucks.

Don't worry, its not, people that say that don't let it get to a high enough temperature or have a sativa strain. Also, the high tends to be cleaner regardless of what kind of weed you have. This leads some to believe that it only produces mind highs which is completely false.

I use it as a smoking replacement, no problems here other than replacing the batteries after around 3 months. Also stains my teeth worse than smoking but I take really good care of my teeth so its not too noticeable.

4. honestly. if it burns your stomach, it sounds like you are swallowing smoke. what do you usually use to smoke; blunt, pipe, bong?

5. i say get it. Ever since I bought mines I only smoke when other people ask me to, other than that i pretty much replaced smoking with my mflb. I also quit smoking because I just cant seem to get as high as when I vape.As far as body highs I still get them. I vape indicas a lot.I also suggest connecting it to a bong. MFLB bong is my choice of tools now.

6. I think smoking is much less of a hassle to get high, just spark and inhale.

7. #7 GodGaveUsWeed, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well mflb is press battery in, inhale o.o

8. Vapor Genie = spark and get high as well.

9. Nice, thanks guys!

I'm probably going to be picking one up within the week. Can't wait to try it out.

10. I can get a pretty mean body high.