Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB As First Vape?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Draaaaag, Jun 25, 2012.

1. First, please ignore my grammar mistakes because I'm baked off some quality OG Kush.

TL;DR - Bought a MFLB. Want to hear opinions on it, and please say whether you own it (if so, for how long) or used it before (if so, how many times).

I already purchased the MFLB and it is shipping right now. My question is, do you think this was a good choice? Money isn't an issue, and I only paid 70 bucks for it. I was looking for a vape that's easy to hide (anti 420 parents...but not too bad) and portable. Couldn't get a volcano, so I decided to see how the MFLB is for myself. I want to use this for a stealth high wherever I go (school, amusement parks, any boring building like the DMV and shit haha) and I was wondering from the people who already own/used a MFLB if it lives up to the hype. Been reading generally positive reviews except for some really bad ones.

2. Flight box is a really popular vape. I don't vape but it seems like everyone on gc has one. I thought they were 90 bucks?

3. [quote name='"TokingOwl"']Flight box is a really popular vape. I don't vape but it seems like everyone on gc has one. I thought they were 90 bucks?[/quote]

Got the newest 2012 model off Amazon for $75 (with free shipping and after tax) brand new.

4. Dude you just made the greatest choice in your life. I bought a MFLB to use when I'm home, my parents are anti 420 X 1000, and when I'm out. I love my box and it sure as hell loves me back. But there are some consequences to getting a MFLB. Some being over obundence of weed, always being super high, and the convenience of having a portable vape. Now as far as tips go keep your batteries charged, don't get it wet, don't press on the screen with ANYTHING besides the included brush, and learn to properly hit the damn thing. ( To hit the box press and hold battery in for around 3 seconds and start taking small "puffs" about 2-3 seconds apart. Take as many as you need to fill your lungs. This is considered a hit, multiple small puffs=1 hit. Also don't forget to shake the box like a madman between hits. )

Sorry for all the words, I'm flying up in the clouds thanks to my box.

5. Sure, they're cool. I would rather have a sack of nug than to buy that. If I got a portable one, i'd invest in a solo or someshieeeet

6. [quote name='"LOSTBOY580"']Dude you just made the greatest choice in your life. I bought a MFLB to use when I'm home, my parents are anti 420 X 1000, and when I'm out. I love my box and it sure as hell loves me back. But there are some consequences to getting a MFLB. Some being over obundence of weed, always being super high, and the convenience of having a portable vape. Now as far as tips go keep your batteries charged, don't get it wet, don't press on the screen with ANYTHING besides the included brush, and learn to properly hit the damn thing. ( To hit the box press and hold battery in for around 3 seconds and start taking small "puffs" about 2-3 seconds apart. Take as many as you need to fill your lungs. This is considered a hit, multiple small puffs=1 hit. Also don't forget to shake the box like a madman between hits. )

Sorry for all the words, I'm flying up in the clouds thanks to my box.[/quote]

Haha thanks man, I appreciate the input. I've been making sure I know how to use it before I even get it (ass loads of "research"/YouTube videos) because the only bad reviews I've read of it seems like they don't know how to properly hit it. Glad to know you fucking love the MFLB, I hope I do as well.

7. [quote name='"AshTRE"']Sure, they're cool. I would rather have a sack of nug than to buy that. If I got a portable one, i'd invest in a solo or someshieeeet[/quote]

But the MFLB keeps on giving instead of bud that will be gone in a matter of time. But why not order both? Haaa I picked up an O and my MFLB should be arriving in the mail in the next three days.

8. id personally recommend an iolite. i dont own one but ive hit one and its pretty sick. you can put it in a fast food cup and smoke it with a straw at the movies pretty easily. ive never hit an mflb though and the price is pretty good. so on a budget the mflb may be the way to go. but the iolite looks cooler.

9. [quote name='"ToKKin"']id personally recommend an iolite. i dont own one but ive hit one and its pretty sick. you can put it in a fast food cup and smoke it with a straw at the movies pretty easily. ive never hit an mflb though and the price is pretty good. so on a budget the mflb may be the way to go. but the iolite looks cooler.[/quote]

Damn I didn't even know about the iolite. But for 200+ $$ I wouldn't even consider buying that even though I don't really have a budget. But holy shiiit that cup idea is legit haha I might make a hole in the side of a cup (for the MFLB battery) and vape anywhere I want haha. Also, the iolite just seems like a pain in the ass when it comes to butane.

10. I have a MFLB. It satisfies my needs. I enjoy it better than smoking for a few reasons: I can vape in my house and my parents never know, I can easily vape outside without having to worry about wind if I am hitting a bowl, my lungs don't get fucked up, and it saves a shit ton of weed. I really don't have a problem with it at all because I have never used another vape. I would recommend it for a first vape though.

11. one of the best investments i've made so far...no regrets and enjoy!
    1-luv

12. [quote name='"guamhaze"']one of the best investments i've made so far...no regrets and enjoy!
    1-luv[/quote]

Thanks man, I'm so pumped to get it.

13. [quote name='"also"']I have a MFLB. It satisfies my needs. I enjoy it better than smoking for a few reasons: I can vape in my house and my parents never know, I can easily vape outside without having to worry about wind if I am hitting a bowl, my lungs don't get fucked up, and it saves a shit ton of weed. I really don't have a problem with it at all because I have never used another vape. I would recommend it for a first vape though.[/quote]

Do you smoke occasionally? Or do you vape all the time? I smoke joints and I LOVE rolling them, smoking them, just the way the look is awesome haha. I was thinking of vaping bud, and then rolling it up into a joint. I absolutely fuckin love smoke tricks haha

14. I love my LB. I use my PD for the house and the LB for everything else. Pretty concealing and the fact its warm up time is merely seconds makes it a no brainer. Lately I've occasionally been using it in the car driving home after work; much safer than smoking. There's nothing like cruising home with a few draws, music pumping, with the sound of the V8 purring away after a long hard day.

15. Its ok for on the go. I never use mine regularly because its not a everyday type... I only use my mflb on vacations and overnight stuff. I use my desktop, CRZ, for everything else. I would never consider getting a volcano they are too expensive, and I dont like bags.

Dont smoke your abv, its so harsh... Eat it instead, better results.

16. [quote name='"nanners"']Its ok for on the go. I never use mine regularly because its not a everyday type... I only use my mflb on vacations and overnight stuff. I use my desktop, CRZ, for everything else. I would never consider getting a volcano they are too expensive, and I dont like bags.

Dont smoke your abv, its so harsh... Eat it instead, better results.[/quote]

I can't make edibles, but by harsh do you mean un-smokable or just harsh on the lungs? Unless you mean eating it straight after vaping haha

17. #17 Pew, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    Before I lost mine I was perma stoned for so long because it's just so easy. Remember to save up that vaped bud for some edibles. Just keep saving it and at one stage the opportunity will come and you'll have a big batch of brownies.

18. I loooove joints, but I also love my MFLB. The high I get from the vape is different from a combustion high so I like to constantly switch between joints and MFLB. Best buy you will ever make, the amount of weed you save using it more than makes up for any money spent on the thing.

When low on weed I will roll my stashed ABV, and as a regular joint smoker I do not find it that harsh. Not only that, but it will still get you flying high.

19. [quote name='"LevVygotsky"']I loooove joints, but I also love my MFLB. The high I get from the vape is different from a combustion high so I like to constantly switch between joints and MFLB. Best buy you will ever make, the amount of weed you save using it more than makes up for any money spent on the thing.

When low on weed I will roll my stashed ABV, and as a regular joint smoker I do not find it that harsh. Not only that, but it will still get you flying high.[/quote]

Thank you, that's just what I needed to hear. I prefer joints over any glass or blunt wraps.

20. Vapir No2. End of story. No but actually I've used both, the reason I prefer the No2 is because IMO it is easier and more enjoyable to smoke out of. What I dislike about the MFLB is how you always have to push the batterys and they don't last that long. I also find I can't get as big and consistent hoots with the MFLB. I like the No2 because all you do is unscrew the lid, put in your bud, close the lid and your good to go.