Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB anticipation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LETTUCE CHIEF, Nov 29, 2010.

1. lol, so i ordered the MFLB on friday night, and have been wanting it to arrive for ages D:

it said its supposed to be here by tuesday, but i msure it will come tomorrow. right now its sunday night.

haha ive been totally stoked ever since i ordered it, what are some tips? idk just like stuff to be expecting or how to use it.

ive read a shit ton bout it, but theres always the stuff that you wont know unless you get it. the reviews were all done by the "pros" and has all the pros.

lol and i got like 7 grams left of some reggie D: lol theres like absoultely no type of kush or some flame ass bud round here in Lansing.

reason for that i belive is theres one guy who gets his bud from someone else in like aurora or something, then he sells to all the other thugs haah. but thats cuz he does the 8 grams for the 25.

its not DANK but its decent, gets me high right?

ok im stoned pizzas here brb

2. terrorists hijacked the plane that was carrying your mflb sorry to say :(

3. [​IMG]

4. What a coincidence, I ordered a Mflb on friday night too. but now i only have 20 bucks so I need a job lol

5. you have to suck the vapor in SLOWLY
    I read people saying that and the instructions but I was still doing it too fast.

6. congratulations man they're great, sat with mine now.

a few things to remember.....
    - grind your weed up really fine
    - don't hold the batteries in for ages (they can get too hot)
    - chill out and GET HIGH yo

7. hahha I ordered mine as well on black friday from vapeworld w/ the 15% discount...can't wait myself.:smoke:

8. Anyone that has one, are the batteries charged when you recieve it or not? I'm anxious lol

9. Same here.

I let the vapor hit my tongue as I inhale to feel how warm it is. I found it a good way to control my draws.

10. yes they are, they send you an email stating that theyre fully charged when shipped.
    haha nice ;D i really wanted it to get here asap so thats wh y i orderd from blissville, as they have priority shipping. idk lollllll
    haha i have one, just got other priorities to pay for :/

aftyer this though ill have about $80 to spend one some DANK until christmas. ahah hopefully this vape will make it count ;D

11. This. Many people say that it doesn't work for them. In every case I've seen, this is because they're inhaling too fast. Also, expect it to take longer to reach the same level as you would through smoking. The MFLB isn't necessarily the best in a social setting, but if you're looking to chill for a couple hours its the perfect tool for the job.

12. dude just grind up your bud nicely, load up a fat trench, follow the directions and enjoy. i used my MFLB with schwag over the summer when I was in India and it still got me blazed

13. im a loner stoner, and will do normal activites stoned just kinda keep to myself. haha but what about combustion? whats the wore thing that can happen? i heard it happens when you pull too slow lol
    haha well ill prolly buy dank, idk only if it actually makes ahuge difference. and if i can find a chill ass dealer to sell some, not some shady bitch who asks for the money up fornt to go and grab it. shady ass mofos.

14. You probably will burn your weed the first few times you use it out of inexperience. The key is to not hold the battery in for a long ass time before taking the hit. Only wait like 3 seconds and then take the hit.

Make sure you mix the weed every couple of hits or else the bottom of the weed will be burnt. Save your vaped weed to, you can make edibles out of them.

Another suggestion is to get another set of batteries.

15. was gonna, but htne i became inconclusive as to which ones to get. checked greenbatteries.com

was gonna get a charger and a 2700 mAh batteries but like idk, just seemed like the same charger came with my MFLB and the batteries are 700 more mAh but the factors with these batteries are weird.

like you have to get temp controlled ones, one for hot or cold

then the charging time vaires with these battiers

then the temp they get charteges varies.

stupid shit.

16. Yeah I didn't know what the fuck all that was so I just ordered the same batteries from Blissville lol.

17. ive heard that it will run a little hot when its new so you may end up getting the bud a little dark but the tongue idea is great. draw as slowly as possible but once it starts to hurt your tongue you can draw faster

it may take you a few days to get it down but once you do it is he best. i only use it when i will be the only one using it. it is a pain for 2 people i think and it really sucks with more. i use it when i get home after work and am alone, vape a tench and chill for awhile.

and it works great with reggies i have found so no sweat there.