MFLB adapter or SSV

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Eagle5220, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Should I drop the bills on the Silver Surfer vaporizer or should I just suck it up and buy the power adapter for the magic flight launch box? Let me know your thoughts and your opinions on these products if you have them! Thanks

2. Silver Surfer if ya want a heavy heating whip based vape.
    LSV if ya want a vape that will hit just as hard but has an all glass vapor path, and if you like hitting your vapor through a bong.
    Magic Flight PA if you REALLY like your MFLB.

3. Well, the PA definitely takes the MFLB to a whole 'nother level.

That being said, you're not going to get the same vapor quality as the SSV regardless; It's a better vaporizer.

I recently found myself in the same position. My girlfriend bought me a PA and the car adapter for my birthday. I love it, but I think I'm gonna upgrade to an Extreme Q soon.

4. Thanks guys, I have decided against the power adapter and decided that I want a full fledged vaporizer. However, I'm now having a tough time choosing between the SSV and the Extreme Q. The bag option as well as the digital controls appeal to me on the Extreme Q, whereas the SSV, from what I've heard, delivers much thicker hits. Anyone have experience with one/both?

5. Look at the Da Buddha(DBV) too, same company as SSV and pretty similar, same price range as the EQ.