MFB or Vapor blunt?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Marco0811, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Getting a huge bonus, I'm trying to get a good vape. These 2 stood out to me, I don't really like the iolite.

2. well theres a huge difference between the two.. the vapor blunt is ginormous though so its hard to bring it with you. I would replace the word portable in that situation with wireless.

The mflb is good for stealth and its a good first vape. There are definitely better options but this is probably the best for the amount your spending.

3. Oh don't waste your money on a MFB.  They work but the quality is great with the Vapor Blunt and I love mine.

4. Why isn't the Solo in here?

5. Yeah, I'd go with the Arizer Solo. 

6. #6 Yosh139, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2013

It's not that much more than those two and the vapor production makes a world of difference. Not to mention great taste because of the glass.

7. I love the MFLB, used it in a theater, if that's something you err want to do I would consider it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

Solo + PV stealth adapter + cup = king of portable vapes.

Or Ascent Stealth. Because black vapes kick ass.

9. How much is all that?

$150 for Solo + stealth adapter. The cup is a meal at (insert food joint here).

The Ascent is more pricey, $250. The MFLB starting price is $80 but it's a conduction vaporizer, the Solo and the Ascent both utilize some convection.

11. #11 Smoke Gza, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2013
    [quote name="Yosh139" post="18921704" timestamp="1383390361"]$150 for Solo + stealth adapter. The cup is a meal at (insert food joint here).The Ascent is more pricey, $250. The MFLB starting price is $80 but it's a conduction vaporizer, the Solo and the Ascent both utilize some convection.[/quote]I see, that's pretty sick, looked it up and saw the cup. Yeah it was my first vape and didn't have much money so I went with the MFLB. So with the solo it's pretty hard to combust weed ? With the MFLB you have to be cautious but once you get it it's not to hard, pain in the ass trying explain to hard headed people on how to use it. They hold the battery forever or they pull hard for a long time.Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

Which is why I hate it so much. I hated having to go through the micro hits and having to tap it to get everything up off the screen. I switched to the DBV first then the Solo because I was introduced to convection heating. It's so much more even and it's much more hassle free. At 7 you can't combust, I've tried trust me. And I have 2 Solos and gave one to my girlfriend. None of them combust, all give thick vapor and they all have good battery life. Not one has went to shit, but I think one of my chargers is already close to being shot.

Oh, did I mention it's easy for you and other people to use it too? Just tell them to inhale slowly, and you don't need to stir the bowl at all during a session because it already gives a very even heat. You can learn the draw speed to optimize thickness of hits, but it already gives good hits even if you mess it up.

13. All that sounds great, making me jealous now lol.Yeah I was sort of expecting even heat from the MFLB, not happening lol. Well I will try to get a solo a soon as I can but the MFLB will have to do for now.

I liked it for the stealthy aspect but it just didn't give me enough vapor in a short amount of time nor did it have the battery life to last me the day. With any convection/conduction mix in a portable vape it will be better than a fully conduction vaporizer. Convection is looked upon as a better way to heat than conduction.

15. Yeah I see, you think I could still use the solo in a theater, even without the cup piece? And yeah it's kind of like the difference between an oven and a barbecue grill right? Lol

Probably not, it's certainly the smelliest portable vaporizer as it gives off a ton of vapor. But if you pair it with a smoke buddy (without cup or stealth adapter) it would be a lot like the MFLB in terms of smell so you could use it. Besides, theaters are dark so it would be hard to see the black model of the Solo :laughing:

17. What if I turned down the heat and took smaller hits, wouldn't that make less vapor and it'd be kind of like the mflb. Just for theater purposes of course.

In theory, yes, but in practice it still produces more vapor than the best MFLB hit you can get (in my experience). Plus, with the Solo you get more of the weed smell before you get into the burnt popcorn phase that the conduction produces.

19. MFLB.  I had a Vapor Blunt and it sucked.  Worked great for a month then got a resinated inside and stopped working.  I took it apart and there was just a cheap plastic tube inside it.  I cleaned the tube and it worked again for a while but then it finally stopped working.  a big waste of money :(  AND its huge.  Not even close to the sizre of a real blunt.  I posted on here a while back about it with photos and everything

20. Well it's still a good thing, well you sold me lol. Just have to look up some more info about it but thanks for all the info you gave me, appreciated it man.