Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mexican weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lanny17, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Is thérè any good kind ? Or is it all round shit

2. Lmao, hahah. Theres a diff between cartel weed, and just some mexicans weed from down the street. So yes theres different "mexican weed" but cartel weed is mostly just bulk schwag.

"Quality, over Quantity."

3. Mexico actually has some good mids. Although most bud that is imported from there is cartel-quality nasty weed..

4. [quote name='"EyesSeeingAll"']Lmao, hahah. Theres a diff between cartel weed, and just some mexicans weed from down the street. So yes theres different "mexican weed" but cartel weed is mostly just bulk schwag.

"Quality, over Quantity."[/quote]

Thats what I thought . Cuz someone offered me and apparently its really good ill get a sample tuesday but I was just curious

5. [quote name='"Lanny17"']

Thats what I thought . Cuz someone offered me and apparently its really good ill get a sample tuesday but I was just curious[/quote]

Good luck man, and be safe.

"Quality, over Quantity."

6. It does not matter what country the weed is grown in lol it all depends on the strain, grower and conditions grown in. ppl usually refer to bad weed as mexican dirt or schwag because it is grown in huge quantities with little care down there. They are simply concered about quantity not quality. But thats not to say you cant get some dank weed grown in mexico if that makes sense

7. Dude, weed comes in strains, not races or ethnicitys. They have dank shit in Mexico to ya know.

8. I got weed from a Mexican this one time

9. Mexico has dank buds everywhere i've found some in guadalajara and oaxaca just to name a couple of places. It's crazy to think mexico only has low grade bud, who do you think introduced cannabis to the americans

10. Yeah its good weed for 80$ a pound in Mexico. But to most people its just not worth the price to pay like 800 a pound. If you no the right source then yes Mexican weed is the shit cause you can't be mad when you have a pound of weed for a couple hundred dollars!!

11. Anyone know how it compares to Jamaican weed? I hear that goes for like 60$ a lb