Mexican food

Discussion in 'General' started by Sidetracked, Sep 28, 2013.

1. I live in san antonio, and the mexican food here is amazing. Just wanted to say thay.

2. maybe on the way through there on a trip ill get some, because most Mexican places are shit haha maybe cuz I'm spoiled cuz my mother makes the best median food ever!! Haha

Peace

3. Median haha meant mexican

Peace

4. #4 Kuollut, Sep 28, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
    [​IMG]

5. Any authentic Mexican place will serve bomb ass Mexican food.

6. i live about 75 or so miles west of you  :smoke:

the mexican food is quite awesome. maybe ill get some today. even the tacos are the bomb :yummy:

7. im in SA too... NW side. tink-a-tako my niggz.

but we be cookin up in here... bout to make some bacon n egg tacos... n some bean and cheese... on homemade tortillas KNEEGROW

8. well I bought 10 .59 cent tacos and died the other day. complimentary chips...and texted some message to get a free churro and ice cream...........all that for like 5 6 bucks? hell yeah

9. Damn now i wanna hit los betos

10. I'll take un super burrito de carnitas. Si, si, todo. Dos sopes de lengua y mucho limon :yummy:

11. #11 CMGarcia55, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013
    The best Mexican food places are the taco stands you find on flea markets and on the side of the road in Mexico. The best I've had in the US is probably from when I went to a border town and ate at a family owned restaurant or at Taqueria Arandas.

12. Yeah. If I want to fully experience food of a certain culture I'll just go to that place and get it legit. 

13. #13 Tree Burner, Sep 29, 2013
    I'm from Austin but used to go to SA all the time. I never ate any food there though. Mexican food is one of my favorite things to eat.

14. My grandma cooked the fucking best Mexican food. I miss her.

I live in KY, and restaurant Mexican food around here generally sucks.

15. San Antonio is awesome I wish I could go live there

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #16 TrazyTheTrashPicker, Sep 29, 2013
    Finally a fellow Ky Blade,there's like 10+ Mexican restaurants in my small town each one varies with quality of food & each ones foods tastes different,from what Ive seen there scattered all around the state,There not all bad dude,some Are good and some Are bad,to each his own.

17. yea, i agree Mexican food is pretty amazing ;)
    for those who like spicy i suppose ;)

18. I like authentic Mexican food, not that shit they serve with rolled up ground beef in a tortilla and covered in cheddar cheese. Yuck. Mexican food trucks do it right.

19. There is a nice sit-down Mexican restaurant not too far from me. They cater more to the dinner crowd but are also open for lunch.

The food there is great, the only problem is trying to pick something from the menu. The titles mean nothing to me, and they do have an explanation under each one, but it's still a bit of a challenge.

But everything I've had there is good, so it doesn't matter so much if I don't really know what I'm ordering.

20. funny man, i know the person who literally owns tink-a-taco.