mexican drug war

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AwesomePower, Jun 23, 2010.

1. 39 killed in Mexico's drug wars

And it's not just Mexico's problem. The cartels are expanding throughout the region with the Caribbean becoming an increasingly dangerous way station for drug traffickers. And their reach extends even to Africa and Muslim countries, where cartel emissaries are securing the raw chemicals used to make methamphetamines and then shipping them back to labs in South and Central America.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ogPJat_jWo]YouTube - BBC - Mexico's Drug War 2010 - (1 of 7)[/ame]

I say send the fucking military. If I was a president I would literally build a 60 ft fence with people on it so they can build there ladder and have someone on the other side to greet them. Barbed wire also fixes that. Send in the military and overthrow the Mexican government and make it fucking police state. Clean up corruption and take out main men of the drug cartels. Mission Complete. But that is just me.

2. lol yeh but the smugglers also are heavily armed...so...yeh it`ll just be on going till it ends (which no one knows). good thing in live in canada and there is no bullshit wars/bombsings.

3. True, but then again it's not just their problem...

4. quick solution?

legalize.

5. So you think that if the US took over Mexico it would eliminate corruption? The problem is the illegality of drugs, combined with the massive demand for it by the American people, leading to huge profits for criminal organizations. The war on drugs hurts more people than it "saves".

6. The cartels don't just sell weed dude. You want meth and cocaine and heroine legal too?