Mexican Drug Lord Thanks American Lawmakers for Keeping Drugs Illegal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Mafia93, Mar 22, 2012.

1. is this why Canada is legalizing before USA because of these corrupt connections with the Mexicans:smoke:

2. Whar a fitting quote in ur sig :smoke:

3. People use information to back up points - your's not only had bad examples but they are dead wrong. You made a stupid post, move on.

4. Haha cocaine importing agency needs it illegal for black projects that us tax payees can't cough up.

5. #25 xdog, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    It's sad to say that CA had a fair shot at legalization and the younger generation didn't bother showing up. No shows. Yes - your generation no showed. You let someone else do all the work and then...........you blew it. The whole medical thing is CA is fucked because of guess who? Yep - your generation.

6. The US is putting dispensaries and and hydroponics shops in the nations capital. Canada is implementing new mandatory prison sentences on cultivation. I find your statement untrue. Very untrue.

7. Mexican druglords are probably all sitting back with their fat cuban cigars laughing at the U.S government, knowing their business thrives with them, they're pretty much one evil team.

8. *blunts

9. Yep man, it's all one big fucking party until they find their naked asses hanging from a bridge. I don't think it's all it's cracked up to be.

10. I'm not even mad I would be thanking us too

11. Yeah they sure did drop the ball. I'm still pissed about that.

And all them that voted no can suck my dick. Greedy pieces of shit.

12. The only people who want to keep drugs illegal are the drug cartels and the government.

These two are NOT suppose to be agreeing! WTF!

13. ... go away and douche up someone else's post.