Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Methods to pass a drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shaolinworld, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Got a test coming up in two weeks or so and I smoked a week ago. Suggestions welcome.:)

2. Search

Attached Files:

3. I LoL'd.

Man, your best odds are to dilute the day of the test and use a home drug test before going to take it to make sure you are clean. But the big difference is if its a lab test or just a dip stick.

I've always went with substitution and it's never went wrong for me. Just make sure you have the right temp. and confidence ... and you're good to go!

Now hit that search button :D

4. yeah found the search button finally. the thing is i live overseas in an asian country and I'm not sure what is available over here to help me out like Niacin pills, at home drug tests and all that. i work for a school teaching english and i'm not sure what kind of test they are gonna give either. anyways, i am just drinkin water to clear out my piss. no idea what else to do.

5. First thing is first.. quit smoking until the test.
    Well, if it's in two weeks, drinking water right now won't help. Just work out everyday pretty hard, eat right, and keep hydrated (water, cranberry juice) but don't over do it. Then on the day before the test eat a very fatty meal. The day of the test, don't eat before the test, just drink enough water that you piss a couple times before the test. When pissing in the cup, use mid stream, beginning and ending stream are the dirtiest.

If you follow this and are some what skinny with a decent metabolism you should have no problem. Hope it helps.

6. thank you for that. unfortunately i dont have the skinniness on my side but i will attempt to eat better and follow the rest of those instructions.

7. Two weeks with working out and eating right, plus not giving the first urine of the day should yield you a pass. I recommended the At Home Drug Test, because that way you can test yourself before you go.

8. I hate to work out but I will give it a go. I eat too much junk as it is already. much appreciated.

9. Smuggle a veil of 'clean' urine into the test room, then pull the 'ol switcheroo, when no ones watching.

Make sure the veils are the same size/style though.

Can't really help you obtain that 'clean' sample though. Sorry. :eek: