Methadone?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Runaway Jim, May 30, 2008.

1. Yeah, so my girl has some methadose 40mg tabs, and im not really on it to be honest, i have heard some weird things about this... dont get me wrong, i have taken basically every type of pain killer at one point or another and never really had bad effects besides getting real fucked up... never went hardcore into it but ive taken a 40 OC and been fine. Im just thinking methadone would be way different, because it has a much longer half life than oxycodone, hydrocodone, etc, and ive heard about people puking their guts out on it.
    so, i mean, is it as "safe" as regular ol' oxycodone or is it just a whole nother story altogether... i was thinkin of just taking a 4th of a tablet to dip into it a little bit but after i read about that i am reconsidering... any thoughts?

2. i know u asked a wile ago but fuck it.
    methadone is pretty strong.
    i once scratched my foot so much while on it i scarred my skin right off lol
    it lasts a long time and is easy to OD on so be careful.
    erowid is friendly :)
    im getting some jungle juice tomorrow :D

oh yeah and if your pretty tolerant to opiates then it shudnt make you sick, but it can. and opiate sickness is hellish. even worse than a soapbar hash whitey (what we call it here) and they are fucked up lol

3. How do you whitey from soap bar lol?

4. cause its hash cut with everything from soap, tar and chewing gum to tyres, plastic bags and ive had bits of metal too.
    ive whitied a few times, hell i knew a chick whod smoke her brains out then spew and go pure white.
    ive seen it happen many a time and have had it happen to myself quite alot back when we got really bad dope. insane feeling. specially with the tradition round here of messing with first time smokers who whitey. i got stones thrwn at me and ive even spent days being sick, though mst of the times im sick are when i drink & toke. that is, unless ive had some opiates or ecstasy. in which case i really dont get too much effects other than heightened senses.

5. burns really bad if you insufflate it. i also though it makes you itch more than other opiates. i itched my nose till it started to bleed once. i wouldn't take too much of methadone if you don't have a tolerance to opiates already. also, methadone lasts so long i wouldn't take too much if you have sleep apnea. i know someone who almost died from this. he pretty much stopped breathing in his sleep even though he was acting completely normal and pretty sober before going to bed.

6. in other words, opiates are not to be fucked with. given the chance they will make your life misery, although im pretty happy jus now on some diacetylmorphine...in fact i think i might have one more hit and then fall asleep to south park/family guy.

just lie in the recovery position if you start to fall asleep(known as 'nodding' i think)

only way to guarantee youre health and safety is to not use a drug in the first place.
    but wheres the fun in that?
    *chases that little red-black drip down the silver surface*

beginning to wish i had just went to sleep now. but i guess lying here scratching myself to pieces is fun too. ha just when i thought id caught it, the dragon got away.
    but i rest now and take up the challenge once more tomorrow. reasons? who needs reasons when youve got heroin?

7. its how the government found a way to make money off all the junkies.

seirously man my VERY good friend started smoking oxys when he was 17. he is now 23 and since that oxy he got into heroin (never shoots it up, just smokes it). well once his dad found out he was a fiend for H he paid for a rehab and everything.

they put him on the methadone program and he has told me so GOD DAMN MANY stories about how shitty it is. i would advise not doing it. its addictive for absolutely no reason.

needless to say he got of the methadone and is now a once in a while opiate user. (i know because i practically live with him and he will only do it when i get it which is like every few months)

i would advise suboxone if you want an opiate addiction drug. but subs suck ass after 50 times and then like 25 times smoking them

so my ultimate advice is....dont ever do hard drugs everyday man. just whenever some cool shit comes around get some, do it with friends then reminisce later with some fine ganja

8. i have to say man, i disagree. i mean ya they are very addictive, not immediately but the withdrawals days after can suck. not to mention that intense boredom you can only quench with opiates

but opiates have been around and used for a long time back into history. if you do not have an addictive personality and understand what addiction is, i believe opiates are the best of the best. (nothing tops cannabis :smoke:)

like have you ever smoked a bunch of opium your friend harvested? perfectly natural and just makes you feel so awesome. it lets me think wayyy back and almost meditate

BUT, if you do have an addictive personality and cant stop doing them, get help immediately the withdrawals and dope sickness will only get worse the longer you binge.....:(

9. yeah im pondering wether or not to get another bag jus now. pinpoint pupils once again. im in the UK and most 'junkies' (i mean the stereotypical kind) are on the bru (welfare) so they dont pay for prescriptions, so its a free way out/maintenance programme.
    dont know why im saying this but im on a form of the bru called jobseekers allowance. i get welfare so long as i "appear to be looking for a job" but i wont go any deeper into the subject.

methadone lasts longer too, 50ml @ 1mg/1ml can hold me for two days and is pretty strong, a spoonful can kill you though so be careful all the same. hence the "opiates are not to be fucked with".
    and ive heard subutex is better when snorted. no idea of the dosage though and im pretty sure the drip would be shit. most artificial opiates (tramadol, buprenorphine(subutex), methadone) tend to make me ill and i havent had the chance to try opium. methadone doesnt make me so ill as tramadol, but i used to IV it (from capsules) and subutex never really was my thing. im more of a 'all or nothing' sorta guy.

**dont inject tablets. swim can and WILL experience a pulmonary embolism(= fluid in the lungs = bad = likely fatal), even if he injects pure mdma and the rush is so intense he literally orgasms himself into oblivion**

*** 1,200 posts :D ***

10. hence why they shouldnt be fucked with. once youve experienced life with the numbing of your emotions its like a whole difrent ball game, one that you cant win. my uncle killed himself trying. chasing the dragon with a needle and a spoon. i blame his addiction for his hanging himself. and in turn i choose NOT to take the same path

11. actually i've decided that non natural opiates just make me ill...kinda like straight into withdrawal. with the exception of diacetylmorphine.
    speaking of which i have some so ima try an keep the levels high so that i can get a script for strong codeine tabs too, cause that doesnt make me ill either.
    correct me if im wrong but
    + codeine is one of the two natural opiates(the other being morphine)?
    + opiates are all turned into morphine in the liver?

12. Codeine, morphine and thebane, and they aren't all turned into morphine, Diecetylemorphine is metabalised into morphine, not sure what else.

What is IVing mdma like, i would love to do it as i have access to VERY pure MDMA at the moment for quite cheap. Hate the idea of iving though. And i was on jobseekers for a long time too mate, but I got into the poverty trap and it took a hell of a lot to get out and go anywhere in life.

13. tell me about it man. ive had two jobs and both times i quit because i drank alot from a very young age. only recently ive cut it down DRASTICALLY(used to drink a litre of whisky in a day (40-60%) and then more booze on top/pills. i ended up in some bad states man. lucky to be alive to be honest...100mg(two 50mg tabs) of tramadol, 1litre of 45%(90 proof) whisky and around 25-35mg of nitrazepam(mogadon) in one day
    (this moggie pic is from my gc album~).
    [​IMG]

Intravenous mdma....uhm it was amazing, dont get me wrong. but apparently it is VERY dangerous and i did have some nasty side effects...like a bit of nausea (but i got domperidone) and the rush was a bit too strong. watch out for dosage. as they say to heroin experimenters:
    "to not get a good hit the first time is better than to take too much"
    i wouldnt recomment it...but to each their own. i just wouldnt want to be the one who convinced you to kill yourself. remember: the only way to use drugs responsibly is to be mature and intelligent about it. have somene there with you that knows what your doing (or at least what youre taking) just in case. maybe even find what the antidote is and have it handy.
    no point in giving the "dont go to sleep" advice cause lets face it...if you slam methylenedioxymethamphetamine the last thing your gonna want to do is sleep.

better safe than sorry...but to be honest...it wasnt exactly what i imagined it would be like before i did. same story with almost all drugs ive tried...but i spose x does live up(and beyond) expectation anyway...well, good X anyway.