meth

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by -BIG-SMOKE-, Dec 12, 2009.

1. #1 -BIG-SMOKE-, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2009
    lets hear some storys of when youve been so fucked up you dont even know what you were thinking at the time

i was so wacked out i thought there was over an ounce of meth under my floor so me and my friend took the floor boards out only to be super dissapointed.

days of meth hits messes with the mind, but its pretty good

2. I once got soo geeked doin lines of coke that i was peekin thru the shades lookin for people lookin at me lol..... but then again i hear LOTS of people do this. Iv found that if i hold off the night i get it and wait till morning, u can have a very good day slammmin lines, startin as soon as u wake up.. no paranoia involved!!!

3. #3 led.zeppelin.fa, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2009
    Had a point of meth in the arm tonight, feels good.

ERm after a bender and a sleepless night I was convinced the place was swarming with cops and my friends were cutting deals with them.

I kept doing that curtains shit and running in and out the door qucikly.

Embarrassed myself and apologized later

~

I have one shot left out of this dot, a biggie.
    Have now? ( 2:05AM )

was intended to be before work booster,
    Works at 10:00am

4. doing hits?

5. shooting of course.
    That same as hits?

have my last shot now, or morning?

6. i'd wait. actually i'd probably do it and regret it later. one time me and a buddy were gettin HIGH. dude kept thinking this other guy that was there was a cop and had let other cops into the apartment. forced the guy to give his shotgun a blowjob with a shakey trigger finger screaming "WHERE ARE THEY?! WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?!" i left a little while after:rolleyes:

7. morning, so you won't be strung out for work