Metallica!!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Orion26, Oct 9, 2004.

1. anyone else share the love for metallica like i do, there isnt a day i dont listen to metallica

stay metal

2. my favorite solo has got to be from master of puppets on the S&M CD...god I wish I could play that solo

3. im with you bud

4. Fuck that.

5. Metallica was a great band...even though I never had any respect for any of them as human beings. then they released St. Anger which was total crap. Anyway.. Im seeing them when they come to Boston in a few weeks... Godsmack is opening so should be a good show

6. o man there awesome live ull ave a good tiime at the metallica show.. i went may 9 this year and wow awesome show
    peace

7. st. anger isnt so bad. it isnt what i was hoping for, but if any other band put it out, it would be great.

8. St. anger really isnt a bad album, but its metallica so people were expecting a lot more, but metallica is defintely one of my favorite bands and prolly the best metal band of all time.

9. I'm a big fan of early metallica, Ride being my favourite album of theirs, but I just can't help thinking of how terribly wrong it all went.

10. MetalicA is the best even there new stuff is good man. its different but stll good

11. Sorry dude, but all of Metallica's talent was in their hair.