Metal Heads Rejoice!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by XPiperX, May 16, 2007.

1. The genre of music that requires the most talent, dedication, and has the loyalest fanbase. I love metal. It is my fortee. What do u know I'm listening to metal right now!
    I find forign metal way better though. Metal from finnland is way better than American metal. Bodom, Korpiklaani, Kalmah, Finntroll, all amazing metal bands.
    What kinds of metal do you like?? List some bands.

2. I like metal- but it can't be shitty.

As far as foreign metel- I was/maybe still am ( i actually havent listened to them in a while) is cradle of filth.

I'm a big fan of bands like unearth, devildriver, killswitch engage, slayer, lamb of god etc.

I would not say it takes the most talent though- you every watch a symphony?

3. u win..symphomys are better.
    cradle's the shit

4. Metal is the best.

Some of my favorite bands:
    Nevermore
    Opeth
    Summoning
    Bathory
    Nile
    Death
    Dark Tranquillity
    Behemoth
    Symphony X
    Plus SOOOO much more.

5. hell yea...........lamb of god, slipknot, cradel of filth and a few other roadrunner bands...........Trivium is the Shit also......

6. trivium's new shit sounds too much like metalica
    but their old stuff is rightous

7. I like punk rock myself, but a few metal bands tickle my fancy also.

Lamb of God
    Trivium
    All that Remains
    Shadows fall

The only ones I can think of right now, all excellent music.

:hello:eric:hello:

8. I second most of the bands on this list add to it Bodom, unearth, lamb of God as well :D

My pc died with all my music on it, I can't wait to get my congs back :(

9. I saw trivium back in 2005 at Ozzfest they kicked ass :D I definetly was moshing around, ah good times, great concusions :p

10. Metal will always have a special place in my heart. It made me appreciate what true talent was and what music can be.

Some of my favorite bands are...

Hate Eternal
    Testament
    Lord Belial
    Akercocke
    Death
    Bathory
    Emperor
    Morbid Angel
    Immortal
    Dissection
    Immolation
    Nokturnal Mortum
    At The Gates

11. It's all about
    [​IMG]

12. Hair metal = not real metal. Sorry. Try Finntroll, Dark Tranquility, Amon Amarth..

13. Yeah that was a sarcastic post

The only real metal is made by bands with scary names like Cannibalized Nuns or Infected Sputum

14. Carcass
    Cannibal Corpse
    Blood Duster
    Deicide
    Lamb Of God / Burn The Priest
    Megadeth
    Motorhead
    Napalm Death
    Pantera - The all time best metal band.
    RATM
    Soulfly
    Sepultura
    Inflames
    Slayer
    http://www.myspace.com/hereticinextremis

Round about sums me up.

15. yesssss to kalmah. they are amazing.

i also like:

Iced Earth
    Katatonia
    Kroda
    Dragonforce
    Cradle of Filth
    King Diamond
    Tool
    Korn
    Megadeath...

i could go on and on.. haha. ^_^

metal is by far the greatest genre of music, though i still love trance, horrorcore, and screamo

16. Finnish metal sucks.

17. I like most kinds of music(except country/rap*/pop), Metal is top on the list tho, it was my first love music wise, first concert, first CD, ect. I'm still trying to expand my Metal Music Library, heres what I have so far/like enough to list.

Static-x
    Slipknot(non of that subliminal verses bs tho)
    Shadows Fall
    Cradle of filth
    Goat whore
    Spineshank
    Dragonforce
    Tool
    Disturbed
    Drowning pool(Sinner)
    Hatebreed
    Killswitch Engage
    Coal Chamber
    DETHKLOK(sure they're a cartoon band, but so are the Gorillaz. As long as the Music is good.)
    and my FAVORITE METAL BAND OF ALL TIME
    My Chemical Romance..........(excuse me while I cut off my fingers for typing that.)

18. Haha metalheads have a notoriously bad sense of humor when it comes to music, trust me I know.

Thats why I stopped trying to associate with other metalheads... they are mostly pretentious assholes who play D and D and jerk off to the word "technical." I always laugh when people get pissed off at "fake metal." (see my posts in the other thread)

19. The fans or the artists?

20. i wnt to see a pretty damn good band on friday in my town called Surface Rising..................if u see them live they were fucking awesome.