Met the love of my life because of Mary Jane.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lurker, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Ok, so i don't think this story is funny or interesting but I'm home for Christmas and sitting in my old bedroom bored and pretty high so i decided to post my recent story. This is how i met my girl and its all thanks to this great plant.

Ive know this girl since the beginning of summer when she started to hang out with my old bud "Josh", and we never really talked until they started to date and i would be around her more often. We really started to talk once we got to know each other and i never had any feelings for her so we just became best friends. We really trusted each other and were telling things that no one else in the world knows and we always had great conversations that i could never have with anyone else in the world. One day i asked her how she felt about weed and i decided to tell her how into it i was and how active i am and believe in its medical uses. She decided she wanted to try it because shes never even seen it before. I tell her she can come hangout at my house and smoke before i left for DC the next day. She told me she would only do it this once even if she liked it and after she tried it she couldnt believe that it was like that and it wasn't what she had expected it to be. She fell in love with it and she told me she was breaking up with josh and i told her i was really atracted her. We decided to start hangout seriously and now we have been dating for a month. I lost a friend over it but i didnt consider him much of a friend lately any ways. Ive never felt this stongly about someone before and im completely in love with her i can honestly see her in my life forever.

The topic of her moving to pittsburgh with me even came up already, do you think we are moving to fast?

2. Youre pussywhipped? Did you lose your virginity to her?(serious question).:)

That may be the case, but who knows. Why are you moving so fast with her.

3. You totally forgot, bro's before hoes

and how dare you waste weed on women.

4. Go easy on him, my friend. Theres always that time once in a blue moon when you can actually STAND to chill with a certain female.:eek:

5. ur movin a bit fast, but if ya really are diggin her then go for it. just dont build a relationship on drugs. fair warning, its happened to me once and it doesnt ever end pretty

6. How did you lose your friend over it? How'd that go down?

7. TREASON TREASON!!!! THE COURT IS IN SESSION! GUILTY I SAY! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

remember there was a time when only men were givin the luxury of marijuana? just like voting.

8. Just remember man, you ARE a man. Don't lose sight of the prize and remember to stand your ground. It's awesome that you love her and things are great, but be real too. And don't get too mushy.

But I have to say... bros b4 hoes man. I would've let things go until she something.. it seems like she's only into this because of weed, which is not good. First of all, she better be paying her fair share and second, you lost a friend.

9. yo find out if she would be a good mom. and if so then you may bag her up. fuck the bros b4 hoes thing sometimes. if you relaly love this girl and you know she feels the same way then sure go for it. BUT you better make sure because if she fucks you over or you fuck it up, all those bros will laugh at you or stuff it down your throat. godspeed Lurker

10. Dam you slytherin snaked your bro. Not cool man Not cool...

And If shes that quick to leave your friend, whats makes you think she wont leave you when she falls in love with lets say...crack and wants to move away with some other guy because he supplying her with what she enjoys now.

Your moving to fast IMHO and need to slow things down before you crash !

Merry Xmas