Met someone really chill

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The 420 Special, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Alright so here in Hong Kong most people are european - dont get me wrong but theyre very different. I know this californian mexican named A. Im also Californian so me and him automatically connect, however i dont exactly like his smoking habits haha he smokes tobacco with weed. I knew he had a brother til i met im tonight. His name is B.

I was waiting with A for like an hour for B (his brother).

We were waiting for a dealer to come and meet us and we met up with B.

--B spent his money to pick up a Half 0 and we like really connected in STRAIGHT way i know people will be like "fag" even though these are sposed to be chill forums. This guy gave me a few nugs at the end he was just like "here you wanta few nugs and he gave me like a gram haha. He was really cool and its so amazing theyre both bros and live next to me.

-Long story short, Someone next to me can become a really good friend

2. word thats awesome i read every letter i swear thats how cool it was

3. Most people in hong kong are european?:confused:

4. hahaha sorry im pretty high - the most people i run into like hung out with/speak english r european. And europeans ESPECIALLY australians anger me

5. Maybe he lives in a Township for europeans ? :smoke:

6. Rockin' man, not often you find people like that who are mad chill.

7. australians aren't european hahahahaahah

8. "he smokes tobacco with weed."

It's called a spliff. Some cultures will ONLY smoke this way.

9. #9 NorCalPiff, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
    I can't take London Rappers, with the accent. One time a while ago a couple homies & I were so faded we were laughing at London rappers videos for like 2 hours on YouTube.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cMlumnjUeo[/ame]

Then again, my dream is to travel the country. I never left the US. Hopefully one day =). Definantly wanna go to Amsterdam, but not as much since I'm living in Cali now. Still really want to for the experience, but like the High Times cup tickets are so expensive, I would just go a random time.

10. You got a lot of balls blazin in Hong Kong.

11. well compared to the native people here..... hahaha

12. Its always nice to make a new friend! It sounds like you did.

Congratulations!

13. isnt it like a death penalty in china for gettin caught with herb?

or is that japan?