Met Some Of The Coolest People

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Foxy Roxy, Dec 13, 2011.

1. I'm up here in MI hangin' out with my sister, and she kept talking about how bad ass 'the farm' was. I'm thinkin', I love farms and all, but the last thing I want to do is spend the weekend in the middle of nowhere cold as fuck.

Holy shit was I wrong.

We show up to this place, I walk in, and there's a bad ass Saloon attached to the house with a fully stocked bar. The owner made it all HERself. In fact, her house burnt down a couple years ago and she built the place from the ground up.

Turns out she's also a toker! She turns around, pours me a nice pint of Bud, hands me a pipe full of bud, and grabs her shot glass full of hash while she's at it! :D I smoke the bud and I'm like... damn this is some nice earthy outdoor shit. Then I smoke the hash....... hoooollly shit that was some good hash!

Out comes the phone, and I get to see the plant it came from. Seymore buds was her name. Why is this thread even fucking here? Well this thing had a 5" fucking trunk, and was 8 fucking feet wide. It was so heavy she had to support all the branches.

Over the next couple hours I probably had about 10 beers, and we smoked probably an 8th. What a fucking night that was.

I was also not allowed to leave with any pictures for obvious reasons.

2. whatever yo.

it is what it is.

3. I like vagina too.

4. Were there farm animals there

5. this story is just as bad now as the first time i read it.

6. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']this story is just as bad now as the first time i read it.[/quote]

Try a third time brah

7. Pics or it didn't happen bro

8. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']whatever yo.

it is what it is.[/quote]

I came into this thread for the sole reason of saying the following.

Whatever yo

9. [quote name='"BlazinStangs"']

I came into this thread for the sole reason of saying the following.

Whatever yo[/quote]

Ok? ......whatever yo.

10. i sometimes like going to barns too

11. I remember my first beer.

12. Whos that cunt! ^

13. i was gonna say the same thing lol.

14. Were you guys cookin some hot dogs on tha barbie?

:D

15. Ahem. Whatever yo

16. whatever yo haha just got done reading that thread

17. Haha wish I new people with land. :) I'd toss then some sativa to grow out for me

18. I hope you put that hotdog in some buns....

19. [quote name='"foreverSleepy"']I hope you put that hotdog in some buns....[/quote]

;) :poke: