Met a girl at the bar. Shes awesome, but she smokes. Should I set up a date?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by harley19, Nov 4, 2013.

1. So here's the story. Was at the bar lastnight, and I met a really interesting girl. I'm 19, and she's 20. We spent the night dancing, making out, and talking. She even bought me a drink, and declined coming back to my place because she's not "that type of girl." A lot of the conversation she would focus on me, too. She complimented me (almost too much), and there was some amazing chemistry going.

We exchanged numbers, I walked her home, and woke up to a text saying "Hey hun :) make it home okay?"

Definitely seems like girlfriend material, right? Yeah, until I learned she smoked. It seems ironic, I toke quite often, but I absolutely can't stand the smell of cigarettes. It's a huge deal-breaker. So, I'm not sure if I want to set up a date with her or what. What do you guys think? Sorry to ramble & sound like a pre-teen girl.

TL;DR - Met amazing girl at bar, lots of chemistry. Not sure if I should call her because she smokes & I don't.

2. So your balls drop off as soon as you smell cigarettes?

3. If she smokes, she pokes.

4. #4 0ri0n, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
    Let her know you don't dig it, ask her to keep some gum around for when you're with her, she'll probably smoke less around you too if she knows, small compromises yo. Just be respectful about it and don't push her to doing anything she doesn't want to. 

5. Smoking is a completely asinine justification for not going on a date in my opinion.. But asking us, the stoner forum, we won't give you what you're looking for. You need to ask yourself do I hate cigarettes, or do I like this girl more?

6. lol wow she sounds like a nice girl, who cares about her smoking man. 

7. Some people like to smoke when they go to bars and drink. it might not be a permanent thing

8. Try to get her to smoke weed or if she does already get her to toke all the time with you that will stop her as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I don't really mind a girl that smokes, the only problem is when a girl that smokes mouth tastes like shit 24/7. I would say go for it, seems like she's a keeper. 

10. I mean I want a perfect girl too man, but I could at least deal with a simple flaw like smoking.

11. put it in her butt

12. how much does she smoke? I'm 19 and I know a lot a few girls who smoke but most of them only smoke casually or socially, not like  chain smoking 24/7
    and as someone else says if she knows it bothers you she'll prob smoke less around you and eventually less in general, or stop.

13. Dude it sounds like you guys clicked, maybe you could get her to quick later on down the road. You might never get another opportunity like this again

14. Are you kidding me dude? C'mon man that's ridiculous, sit back and think about what you're asking

15. nahh fuck that do you know how harmful passive smoking is 

16. Mmm so the choices are
    1. Possible pussy and maybe some smell of cigarettes
    2. No pussy and all the fresh air u can breath.

Life choices can be hard

Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

17. Where are you from? 19 & 20 yr olds drinking in a bar is why i ask. Oh and from all your other topics you've made you sound like a little pussy ass bitch. Grow up and fuck her

Sent from my MB865 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Please make your points without the disrespectful comments. - patriofarmer

18. #18 Burnoutt, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
    This is one of those questions only you can answer. What do you value more; a random bar girl, or avoiding cigarettes? 

Edit: @ Papage; He could be in Europe, Canada, or anywhere in-between. It's a big world, buddy. 

19. does she do anal?

should probably get that sorted out before anything

20. I'd drop her if I was you. I can't stand cigarettes and am like you. It's probably a deal breaker.