Messing with high friends.

Discussion in 'General' started by Masterskull666, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, Post the funny shit you do to your friends when you get blazed with them.
    My recent favorite is when me and 2 other friends got high. We smoke a few bowls of sour D then sat there and chilled. I felt like messing with my friend so i asked him if he wanted a sip of my iced tea... so he says yes, then i hand him my bong.. (He was VERY high) he then proceeds to take a nice big swig of bong water. The look on his face was priceless. I later apologized, and he forgave me and admitted that i got him good.
    Hope you guys like my "Messing with high friends" story. post yours:smoking:

2. Are you smoking meth or something?

3. My friend gave me a Gatorade when I was drunk and high one time. He was drunk too so idk if he did this on purpose, but the Gatorade he gave me had cigarette butts and ashes in the entire thing. By the time i had realized it, I had already drank about 1/4 of it. Once I realized what I did, my body started to dry heave and I had to go to the bathroom to throw up that dirty ass ash drink.

4. Naw man i don't touch the crystal, i have never seen anyone get as high as my friend, sometimes he pretends hes a computer and talks like a robot.. we try to stop him but its never any use.. Thats the reason why that whole bong thing worked.. wouldn't have worked on my other friend.

5. I Usually dont fuck with people especially if were all high and just having a good time. But this really just landed in my lap and I had to go with it.

It was when one of my friends just started smoking and he was really high. Well I found my friends old phone that didnt work anymore and I was just holding it up to my ear. Well the kid looked at me and paranoia hit him up the ass. He just looks at me and gets a dead serious face and says "Dude are you calling my mom?" Nobody said anything about calling anybody especially his mom.

So I was just like "Yeah man I'm calling your mom I gotta let her know what you're doing" I repeated his phone number to him pretending to make sure I got it right and everything. And he starts to get really pissed. "Why the fuck are you calling my mom dude? Why would you do that?!" This goes on for legit like 5 minutes and he doesnt find it weird at all that his mom doesnt answer for so long. He started to freak the fuck out yelling at me and everything.

After I thought it had gone on for long enough I just threw the broken phone at him and told him I was just fucking with him. He found it funny and admitted that I got him. I got him good.

6. bad karma dude... keep doing it and your really going to wish u werent when shit bad happens to you.

7. i like messing with their heads when they are high or even better trippin.they first did it to me..so i have the right.plus i do it better than they do..

but i cant tell u a story cause i cant recall one right now..i just say the right things on time and they freak out or go like whaaattt???

some reactions are indeed priceless..
    plus if i freak them too much ,i always say im just messing with u..its all good.relax..and they do.after a bit.hehehe

oh ok.one casual that doesnt work anymore cause ive done it quite a few times is telling my friends D. she has an insect on her.i get such an honest and suprised look and she always jumps and starts yelling what where uh get it off!! and id just laugh my ass off..hehehe man..

precious moments..

i know tricks to freak people out..but u have to be near to show u..it cant be explained cause u make sounds too.or moves...

theres a bird trick that has scared all people ive done it so far,,,hahahahaha

8. You should never drink a bong kid....

9. My all time favorite is suprising your REALLY REALLY stoned friend with a freshly packed bong. Only after he inhales it does he realise it's all tobacco.

10. me and my girl like to scare people. its so funny to see people's "scared faces".

obviously, we were both stoned. and i hid in her shower behind the curtain. and she went in the bathroom and went pee. right when she got done washing her hands, i pulled the shower curtain back real fast and made real scary noises and was shaking my body.

her look was priceless. i peed my pants in the shower that day.

11. You guys are douche bags....I never mess with anyone I like to talk and chill out. Sometimes I will get pissed at someone if they are acting annoying, but I would never start pulling pranks on people, nothing worse than a buzz kill.

12. I set light to my friends jacket while he was stoned a few years back. I now know it was the wrong thing to do. He still thinks it was this other guy. (they don't speak anymore)

Don't play with fire when stoned

13. No it most certainly wouldn't have :)

14. "You should never throw a bong kid, ever"

15. I unintentionally messed with someones head once when they were on acid. this dude in my accounting class came in on acid one day and i didn't know it, so anyways i was talking about that videogame the darkness with one other kid and that dude on acid was like "what are you guys talking about" and i proceded to explain to him what the game was about and how you can have tentacles fly out of your body and rip dudes hearts out and eat them and he was looking at me like :eek: "you can do that!?!?!?!" and i was like "huh, no, man i'm talking about the darkness" and he just gets all like "holy shit man you can communicate with darkness it'self !!!??? holy fuck are you like a demon or some shit?" and this just went on all class. after a little bit he left the class because he thought i was going to have a tentacle with a huge vicious mouth of fangs come out of my sleeve and eat his heart. poor kid, it wasn't til after he left that i was like "wtf was up with him?" and this chick just casually says "oh he's on acid, tripping balls." and i was like :eek::(:confused: really? and turns out he was. i felt so bad for scaring him like that. apparently from the bystanders point of view it was kind of funny to see him freak out and think i could do all that.

16. hmmm only 2 friends?
    and your friends faking it when yuor "high" your mind doesnt corrupt your body to make you start taking like a "robot"

17. Well we were tripping, not just stoned, but when I was young a friend of mine and I took a newb tripper (he'd only dosed once before) out partying. We were by a very still lake. The water looked like glass, and that's exactly what we convinced the noob what it was. We told him he could even walk on it.

He was up to his knees when it dawned on him.

No worries. It was a shallow lake and it was knee deep for at least 40' from shore. We wouldn't have let him go too far out :D

18. I stopped by a friends house a few weeks back... I rang the doorbell & knocked, but no one answered. Their cars were there, as was another friends vehicle...

I had a feeling they were in the backyard, so I head around that way. Right as I was turning the corner to enter the backyard, I heard them talking... I assumed they were smoking. So in a really loud (serious) voice I said "Police Department" they fucking flipped! My friend dropped the joint, and they all tried to look like they weren't doing anything.

I know it was kind of a dick move, but it was hilarious! Even they got a good laugh out of it...

19. With friends like you, who needs enemies?

20. I hate when people mess with me in public its so annoying. When everyone I'm around is smokin its all good though. I've messed with people a few times im sure but i cant recall any specifics right now. One time my friend was so rediculous (zero tolerance and lots of bowls) and i got up off the couch and my friend flipped shit and started yelling at me and tackled me back on the couch i was like WTFX!!?? and all seriously he was like "Dude you fell off the boat, you would have drowned if i didnt save you" twas a good laugh, he thought the couch was a boat. :D