Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Messenger hookups

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by apex128, Jul 3, 2016.

?

Is this a good idea?

1. Yes!

20.0%
  2. No!

80.0%
  1. Hi guys,

I decided that I want to smoke some weed for the first time. Nobody has ever offered me this herb for some reason. I know the weights and kind of a lot about marijuana, but I have no hookups. (I am kind of shy). This might sound like a stupid question, but would it be okay if I asked some people who I know smoke? This would be on a Facebook private message. I knew this guy in one of my classes who smokes, but I chickened out every time I had the opportunity to ask. Can I just pm him asking where I can grab a g? Is this a good idea?

Thanks.

2. Were you friends with the guy? If some random kid in my English class messaged me asking me to sell him a g I wouldn't even reply. I think it would be even worse because it's through a public message site instead of personally through text. Ask your friends to ask any of their friends if they smoke and tell your friend to get the weed for you

• Like Like x 2
  3. i am going to assume this class is a college class. if you're going to college, that is the best place to meet someone to get pot. i wouldn't write them a message. i would talk to them in person. tell them you haven't gotten high before and would they mind smoking you out as you would only need a couple hits to get high. this establishes a relationship where he isn't selling you pot and makes the danger of helping you far less. a good natured stoner you want to be friends with would leap on the chance to get a noob stoned. they would also be likely to introduce you to someone they get their stuff from or help you find it. i understand being shy and its tough to ask a question like this, but if you do it by message that is really sketchy and you won't be likely to get it from them and they may even warn other people your both know that you're looking and it creeped them out.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Ok. Thanks for the help guys. I just hope my friends don't think I'm weird for asking them as their pretty anti-drug. I guess I'll just have to start "networking" lol.

5. I would not ask someone at all if they were anti drug.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I had a feeling you were going to say that. Problem is, most everyone I know is anti-drug. I tried to ask one of my friends one time, and he just told me I was "dumb". And said "no drugs".

7. Well since you're in college and maybe want someone more open minded have you considered going out of state to school? You could get a loan and transfer. The school I went to literally smells like ganja. Lol I'm in a legal state and also am a medical patient. I don't have to know joe from English class. I just need to go down to the store and buy it. If theirs sucks I drive 2-3 miles to the next store. You dig?

• Like Like x 3
  8. Its not a big deal. I asked random people for weed all the time when i needed. I found a few dealers. Hell one time when i got drunk i added all these random people facebook suggested friends and asked for bud. Got so many dealers

• Like Like x 2
  9. I understand man. That's one of the reasons why I'm trying to get out of Illinois.

• Like Like x 1
  10. School is a way out. Think about it. I can recommend a good school to you. You can come here to Washington. Study organic gardening and be surround by cannabis farmers. Probably pick the bud off the plant yourself. Lol the out of state tuition cost is VERY low. Basically the same as instate university. I'm thinking you are not in a good situation to grow your own right now. Maybe later on when you own a house. Best for people in red states.

• Like Like x 1
  11. if you aint got a hook up go on craiglist and meet in public place so you dont get raped

• Like Like x 1
  12. I would recommend talking to your friends in person but I suppose a quick message wouldn't hurt (just don't hit someone up that you haven't said a word to in 3 years lol).

What I used to do was after class I would walk next to someone I suspected smoked weed and got close enough talk to them and just say something along the lines of "damn, I could use a smoke about now." If they sorta give you a sly look, ask you if you smoke or agree with you then you can generally assume they smoke the ganj. I've gotten all 3 replies and made many many friends thanks to the ganj. Good luck.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Thanks for the replies everyone.