Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Messenger conversations

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by elixr, Nov 22, 2011.

1. so my friend and i toke.
    his mother searched his messenger logs and saw his conversations with me about weed. she wants to talk to me, what do i do. ps. he has now deleted the logs

2. Tell her to worry about her own kid and stay the fuck outta your business

3. Tell her to fuck right off.

4. Ask her if she wants some dick.

5. Tell her to eat a small black cock.

6. Don't talk to her bitch ass

7. #7 CyclicDreams, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    Damn it, I wish people were actually 18 or older on here... It'd solve most of these threads on here.

8. exactly.

9. i am 18. but he isnt

10. Why not just talk to her?

11. buy her a copy of "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" great book

or simply talk to her...

12. Then just talk to her. Explain to her you're a good person. Be friendly and just see what she has to say. Do some reserach beforehand and have good, reasonable answers and responses.

13. ok i will. i did my research before i tried weed so...

14. Well then goodluck man. Life's a bitch sometimes.

15. watch out...young people telling old people the truth about weed rarely gets you anywhere, they think that they are old so they know more on the subject and such and are always right, just be prepared for that too

16. Bro what the fuck are you stupid? Don't try to convince her smoking weed is okay. Just agree with her. And stop talking to your friends on messenger... you're a grown ass man.

17. This is the best thing you could do in that scenario. Sure, you could go "fuck you biiiitch! gtfo mah lyfe" in her face, but then you're being much more impolite than she is.

18. And tell your friend to stop backing up/archiving his messages if his parents are going to be snooping through his shit!

19. Treat his mom with respect. She's an elder to you and a mother. She may not approve of bud, but it's only because she wants the best for her son.

20. I know previously i said "why not just talk to her," but if you wanna know what i would do in that situation, i would just ignore her. What proof is she going to bring to anyone else about any "theoretical" wrongdoings?