Messed up story that just happend!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Baked1321, Jun 26, 2009.

1. So check it...

I picked up a half oz of some dank chronic, my dealer didnt have his scale on him, so that meant i had to split it at my house where the scale was. So me and my friend P goto my house to split and each get a quarter. We match a FAT bowl really quick b/c were pumped to smoke!

So we get pretty ripped, P was really ripped comin off a one month t-break. So we both dip my house right after the bowl was cashed, I was going to pick up my friend that was at the top of my street like 2 miles away, P was going the same way as me but he pulled on the highway and would go home.

As I'm following P he chucks the duces at my buddy B that I was pickin up. I pull into a church parking lot, while picking up my phone and all of a sudden "P just got into a wreck!!!"

I tell the person on the phone "Peace some serious shit is goin down! Call you back!"

B gets in my car and we park in the parking lot to watch P and a another car pull over to the side of the road. These old fuckin couple steps out of the car and P steps out of the car shirtless, red-eyed, and trippin looking ridiculous.

I immediately call P, but hes already on the phone with somebody, which I obviously understand he had more important to talk to at the time. But he had a quarter of some dank in his car!

Me and B dipped before the 5-0 would come and make a mess. I left my buddy but I have faith he wouldnt get in trouble with the bud in his car. The real problem was he had 45 mins to make it to a job 30 mins away in the city... so Im sure hes late for that.

Sorry for the long assss story had to get it out!

Peace

2. That's fucked up. I hope everything goes down smooth.

3. I understood everything but this ^. Was it a bad accident?

4. Yeah, thats fucked up for P, but if you each grabbed a quarter,

Meaning P had the quarter when he got into the wreck, how come you didnt rush over and grab it from him.

Because when the police and all that, and the tow truck comes, hes toast.

5. Dropping a duce means taking a shit. Lmfao.

6. maybe it's just me but I woulda went to make sure he was good and woulda attempted to get the bud. I'm sure if he looks fucked up they'll probably search it.

7. He gave em the peace sign

8. Haha I thought that might be it, I just didn't think that would be at all relevant.

9. I actually had to read this a couple times to understand what happened. Hope your budddy didn't get caught.

10. Why would you leave your buddy there? Who cares if the cops are coming, you didnt have anything to hide. You aren't a very good friend to just leave him there to deal with the accident as well as try to find a place to ditch his weed. I would have at least went over and made sure he was ok and offer to take his weed for him.

11. Lmao my B told me to put it in the story... why? idk that might have distracted him idk??

Sorry Im buttered.:smoke:

That is true, but I've already been caught before and this may sound selfish but I'm not getting caught for something I'm not even involved in. And I took into consideration the police station is less than a mile away from where the accident was.