Messed up story (Just Happend)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Brorcx, Nov 12, 2008.

1. #1 Brorcx, Nov 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2008
    so i was just chilling outside my apartment smoking a bowl like i do every night when all of the sudden, I see cop lights, there was about 4 of em and heard a huge crashing noise. Well come to find out it was a high speed chase that had been going on for 30 minutes and the huge crashing noise was the criminal that was driving the car hitting 3 parked cars in the parking lot of our apartments (almost right in front of me). I was freaking out cause I am high as balls with a bowl in my hand trying to figure out what just happened.

While realizing that i still have my bowl in my hands i open my door to my apartment and set it on the inn table. Then a cop runs up to me after they take the guy away in cuffs and asks me if I saw anything. I told them no and he said ok. After a few more random questions he left.

They had to of known i was stoned because im sure they saw me with the bowl long before i realized that i still had it in my hands. But then again they were kinda preoccupied with trying to catch the driver.

So, ya that got my heart racing a little bit. haha I hope that you guys can understand this......

2. at least they were cool about it!

3. Ya cops here were I live are chill about that kind of thing, its decriminalized here in ohio so its really more of a hassle to do anything about it.

4. see that's one reason why glass and the public eye isnt a good combo.

Close call:D

5. Ya I know its not bright to do that but were I live its kinda secluded and other people sit outside and do it too but how often does a car come crashing into three other parked cars with cops right behind them, lol.

6. ha i thought it was gunna result in the cop trying to go in your house to see the bowl or some bullshit

funny story...id be trippin if that happened.

7. +rep, thats a story right there my friend.