Messed up my lighting

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gmoneyyyy, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Hey i want to know if this would affect my plants i have been messin up my lights the last couple of days i have vegged my kids of gdp for 29 days and went into flowering now for 5 days with today i had a good 12/12 one day and then the rest i would be 3 hours late to turn them on or 3 late to turn off vice versa i got a timer now so ityl always be on track but will this effect em

2. Help will i get hermies?

3. Sorry to say this but it could. From a couple experiences I've had I've ended up with hermies due to my timer being broken. (The light would not turn on in the morning but would turn off at night)

4. It would only be 3 hours and for these first 4 days after today ill never mess uo the light , you think i have high chances of hermies?

5. I did the same thing basically and ended up with hermies but who knows maybe ur odds are better then mine

6. Man i really hope i dont get hermies ill be so upset

7. I was mad when my 3ft blueberry did

Attached Files:

8. I really wouldve been mad bro if i was you cus that was a nice plant there well i just hope mine dont i got 5 right now and still havent pre sexed yet cant tell yet

9. Do you yhink if i take clones The clones will be hermies?

10. [quote name='"gmoneyyyy"']Do you yhink if i take clones The clones will be hermies?[/quote]

You should have really taken cuttings before flowering it causes stress reverting them back to veg. Was the bb Dutch passion per chance?

11. I was going to take thennone week into flowering to see the preflowers and also bc the said cutting needs to be low in N i already change the nutes

12. [quote name='"gmoneyyyy"']I was going to take thennone week into flowering to see the preflowers and also bc the said cutting needs to be low in N i already change the nutes[/quote]

I see

13. I was mad and clones that come off hermies can be either male or female, or worst case a hermie again

Taking clones during flower will cause a longer life cycle in the plants life because it will have to revert back into vegative growth. Reverts are good plants though, but much patience is needed when growing a revert

Check out my tread http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-m...-1-6500k-26wat-cfl-2-clones-lst-new-post.html

14. In that tread the purple dimension is the revert