messed up my ankle

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by firewall1, Jun 16, 2009.

1. today, me and my friend went up an escartment around out city. with a good 4-5 doobs we got faaded. we were just walking along flashlight and everything and boom, i step on a boulder, gives way. and i find myself with a sprained ankle, it didnt hurt at the time so i just brushed it off.

we then proceeded to go UP HILL along a half dirt path giving way under us, and get to a bikepath. paved and easy to walk along. i tell my friend "dude, my ankle sprained, i think we should turn back" yknow what he says "i dont believe you, cmon man dont bitch out we still have like 3 doobs" so i say, alright we smoke a few bowls and a doob, and keep going.

at this point we finally decide to leave, going steeply down hill along rugged bush. it was only 20 minutes through that my friend notices me limping and says "alright man. i guess we should go back to yur place now"...

near the end of the night, just smoked a bowl with dad. he goes inside the house and leaves me some smokes. i get up AND CANT WALK ANYMORE. i cant even make munchies. i have no idea what to do. halfway through the walk i just gave way and thought i was going to puke. all i have to say is.

the sky sure is beatiful tonight:smoke:

2. haha that ssome great optimism dude. Get soe rest, ice it for a while, and smoke plenty of dank. you'll be fine in no time.

3. they fucking suck sprained mine like 4moths ago and the shit still bothers me

4. I feel your pain man, I sprained my ankle today as well while on a hike at this canyon, there was an abandoned tractor that I jumped off, the pain left after the initial hit, however after 2 hours of walking my foot was out of commission for the rest of the day, so here I am using crutches to be able to walk. I must admit the bitches will pity you if you're in crutches, it's almost like an animal sense to be able to shun the wounded males of society :(.

5. haha, no school or crutches. when i told my dad i sprained. he changed the subject lmfao... when i was hopping around i wacked my head of the stove fan and landed on the sprain and proceeded to completely sprawl out over the ground again.

he came up and told me to keep it down... family. you gotta love em:hello:

and yah. i guess its good the pain doesnt come right away. that woulda sssuuucckkeedd