messaged girl on fb for her #

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by procommunism, Sep 4, 2012.

1. i messaged this girl i met a month ago that i think some what liked me at the time but i was to much of a pussy to act on it, anyways the conversation went
    me- heys its matt whatchya been up to!?
    her-hey, nothing reallyy hbu?
    me- long time no see haha. pretty much the same, school and work thats about it haha
    her-haha i know i think since mac and wiz concert! well thats goood
    me- haha yeah that was a real good night! did you do anything exciting this summer??
    her- ehh not really, wbu?
    me- nothing to crazy haha, went to a baseball game not to long ago. Would you want to text instead? it would be more convenient
    her- haha sure you can text me 13433333333!

so i started texting her she replys to all my texts but it takes like 20-30 minutes? is the just trying to hope ill get bored and stop texting her? or is she trying to not look desperate?

2. looks like it man

3. want me to txt her and find out?

4. What are u 12 it's a phone number it's not like you asked her to fuck?

5. You should be more forward, if you want things to progress faster. I mean she can't read your mind

6. haha that looks like the fakesy phone number! 333-3333 Lol :laughing:

7. what do you mean by that? what would u suggest i do at this moment?

8. I think this is the only solution.

9. Met my gf on facebook, we had college classes together, been together 4 yrs now, lived together 3...fb is the new match.com. :bongin:

10. yea someone give this dude a playbook of texts he can use on this girl b4 he loses her! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

11. so i shouldnt even bother trying to get know her? i should just tell her i like her?

12. call her and shout into the phone "Hello, foreplay than intercorse?". you can thank me later.

13. Naw man, say "So when you gonna let me hit that?

14. #14 Niveuspuer, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    You should be forward but not absurdly so.

"[A] man who makes known his love by words is a fool." - Giacomo Casanova

15. don't get to know a girl over texts. it turns into interview mode and shit gets boring fast. you have to get to know her in person.

16. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. o hell naw....lmao

18. Look at it this way if you are going to be around her a lot in the future just play it cool and see if it leads to anything, if you won't you can be more direct but still don't be an asshole tell her you think she's gorgeous/good looking/whatever you want and tell her you want to take her out somewhere or chill and do whatever(drink, smoke, etc).

Good luck keep us posted

19. not gonna lie...

if the most exciting thing you've done all summer was go to a baseball game...

I wouldn't be too keen on texting you back either...

Step your game up, son!

20. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']

Naw man, say "So when you gonna let me hit that?[/quote]

Yes. Do this